Chapter 12

"So?" Louis asked on the car ride home. "What did you think?"

"I think he got a little excited." Zayn answered.

"Did not." I said embarrassed.

"I saw you cross your legs and put a napkin over your lap." he laughed.

Louis could tell I was uncomfortable, so he changed the topic.

"So, do you want anything to eat guys?"

"Yeah." Zayn answered.

"Sure." I spoke up.

Louis nodded and made his way to the McDonald's drive through.

He ordered us all burgers and medium fries with cokes.

Pretty soon, we were home and rushing up to Zayn's and his dorm to eat since Louis was yelling at us not to eat in his brand new car.

Once we got there, Zayn grabbed his food and said, "Well, not that I didn't have fun with you two tonight, but I want time to myself. So I'll see you fools tomorrow."

Louis and I waved him off and then sat on the sofa to eat. Once we did, Louis turned on the television.

After a while, Louis finally said, while keeping his eyes on the screen, "So, did you actually have fun tonight, Harry?"

"Yeah." I nodded with a small smile and continued to watch t.v. as well. "I actually had fun."

"Did you really pop a boner though? Or was Zayn just being a jerk?"

"No-" I said biting my lip. "-I did."

"Really?" Louis chuckled and looked at me surprised. "After just seeing them dance?"

"Well-" I started.

"-I mean I know you're a virgin Harry." he interrupted. "-but, come on dude. You've seen women before in movies, porn, and magazines."

"Louis, I-" I said and paused for a second. "-I've ne-never-" I said leaving it open. I didn't know how to say it and I didn't want to say it. It was embarrassing.

"Wait." he spoke putting down his food on the coffee table. "Are you telling me, that you've never seen a women naked, like ever?"

I nodded.

"You've never seen porn before?"

"No." I said shaking my head.

"I'm amazed." he said sitting back.

"Louis, I've never even gotten hard before tonight." I whispered.

"What?" he whispered back.

"Taylor never-"

"-No."

Louis looked at me with a surprised look filled with pitty.

"As a guy, I'm so sorry."

I shrugged.

"So, tonight was kinda the first time?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "It only lasted for a little bit."

"Okay." Louis said clapping his hands and getting up.

"What?"

"Put down your food and follow me."

So, I did.

We walked to his bedroom.

"What are we doing in here Louis?"

"We, are going to watch some porn."

"What?"

"Yeah, so sit on my bed and I'm going to get my laptop from my desk."

So, I did and he then sat next to me and put the laptop in front of us with a sex site already loaded on the screen.

"Now, we are going to watch a man and women have sex."

"I don't think I'm ready."

"It will be okay." Louis smiled as he clicked on a video.

Before he hit play I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me and I nodded for him to hit play.

The second it started, I was in amazement.

I watched the man and women kiss with such passion, such hunger, such lust.

Is that what Louis and I looked like the other day?

It felt like what they look like.

After they were done and I saw another mans, you know what, and the girls, you know what, Louis turned to me.

"Another?"

"Yes please." I nodded.

We watched about three more... and I was so hard.

"How about gay porn?" Louis then asked.

"Ok-Okay." I nodded wanting to let go of what was waiting to come out of me.

When he hit play and we watched two men together, I almost moaned. The reason, was Louis. Our kiss was so powerful and seeing these two guys only makes me think of what Louis would do to me... or what I could do to him.

"Are you good?" Louis asked placing the hand that was once holding mine, on my thigh.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Why?"

"I thought I heard you moan."

Did I do that out loud?

"Oh..." was all I could say, and then, he started rubbing my thigh softly. So, I turned to him and he was looking at me the way he did the day we kissed. "Louis I-" I tried, but he stopped me.

"-Shh." he shushed. "I think you need this... after Taylor, after the bar, and after the x rated movies." he whispered moving his face closer to mine. "I think you need me." he whispered, lips ghosting my own.

"I-" I started. "-I think I do."

Louis moved his hand to my member, and I felt myself almost loose it right there... and then he kissed me. This time, with no music. The only thing I could hear was my heartbeat in my right ear and my heavy breathing in my left.

Louis moved both of his hands up to my face. He held me in his hands as his lips danced with mine. His fingers slowly started to play with my hair and I felt tingles in my toes.

I don't know if I'm having this big of a response to him because I might be growing feelings for him or if it's just happening because he is a guy and it's exciting to be breaking rules... but whatever it is, I'm having the time of my life tonight.

Louis then laid me down, got on top of me in a straddle position, and continued kissing me as his hands went up my shirt to touch my abs softly. As he did though, he started moving his hips against mine and I could feel myself growing hot.

His lips soon moved to my neck and as he kissed me there, he said, "I'm not gonna fuck you. That's for another time."

"Then what are you going to do?" I panted.

"I'm gonna touch you."

I nodded, ready for him.

So, as he tongued my neck, he slowly brought his right hand from my abs down to my pants. He slowly slid down my zipper and then he was inside my boxers touching my member.

"Uh" I moaned out.

"You like it." he whispered into my ear and then started nibbling on it.

I nodded and could feel myself twitching.

He then started to kiss me again and I was gone.

I was gone and as I went, I called out Louis' name and new that I wanted that name to escape my lips every time I was like this.

____________

Please like and comment! ~Ash