4. Change

Tin woke up at 4:00 in the morning with the sound of her alarm. After she took a quick shower to wake her whole body, she went downstairs to get breakfast. She noticed a bunch of luggage sitting in the living room. She walked towards it and turned around the name tag that was attached to it. She read it and whispered, "Irena di Nardo." So she moved already, she thought to herself.

She went straight to the kitchen and microwaved some eggs, and grabbed a bottle of water. She started her training that was formulated by her coaches and conditioned her muscles. She called one of the helpers to bring some ice in her bathroom.

As the helper was pouring the ice in the tub, Tin took the chance to ask her, out of curiosity, "when did she move?"

"I think she's going to move today. Their family driver just dropped some of her luggage. She's filming her new movie and wouldn't be finish til this morning."

"Oh, she must be busy," she commented.

"Did I tell you? I used to be an extra in the movies. Sometimes they would film all day. Its a hard work."

"Oh wow. I didn't know that you're famous. I should get your autograph," Tin joked.

The helper laughed and grabbed the bucket as she stood up, "is that enough?"

Tin nodded. She was finished by 7:00 in the morning. She went to her room, packed her gear and headed to the garage.

She called the helper and asked, "where's the driver? I'm going to be late."

The maid looked around and called the driver in front of Tin with the home phone, "where are you? Tin is waiting for you."

She looked at Tin with a worried face and hanged up, "your dad had an emergency meeting."

"He could've drove himself! Where's the other driver?" Tin yelled with panic and anger.

"He dropped off your sister at school," she calmly replied which irritated Tin more.

"What time is he coming back?" She asked irritantly.

"He wouldn't be back til 10 am."

"Fuck!" She yelled a bunch of times.

A car suddenly honked, and the guards opened the gate. At first Tin was relieved that it might be a driver but what came in was a vintage Volkswagen beetle that was unfamiliar to their house.

It was Alex that came out of the car and noticed how frustrated Tin was. She stormed inside the house and frustratingly started dialling her dad's number. She started to stare at Alex who was talking to the maid outside, while waiting for her dad to pick up.

Alex glanced at Tin. Tin turned around so she wouldn't meet her stare.

Tin saw Alex walking inside the house with her peripheral vision. She was being fuelled with a strong feeling of anger that she unknowingly decided to watch Alex walk inside the house. Her stare gets more intense as Alex gets closer, striding like she can fix everything. She was so agitated that she just looked at Alex dead in the eyes when she stopped in front of her.

Alex was battling her own emotions, she was tired and scared at the same time. But she knew how to play with her face. Although, what she felt and her intention were more important than being scared or embarrassed. She held her hand and said, "get up. I'll drive you."