9. Interview

Morning came and Alex was still clinging unto Tin's body. As soon as Tin woke up, she twisted to check if Alex is too.

Alex's eyes were still closed. Tin wished they could be like that forever. She closed her eyes again and inhaled the intoxicating scent of her lover. Alex smells like an aquatic fresh floral — reminding Tin of the ocean. Maybe that's one of the reason why Alex can easily uplift her spirits. Alex is a delight in all her senses. She sees the sun in her eyes, the warm ray of sunshine on her skin and the breezy smell of the ocean. It was true, being with Alex was like a vacation.

The warm body beside her shifted closely and buried her head on Tin's chest. She could give it all to her, through it all.

For one last time, before Alex's alarm clock sets off. She admired Alex's beauty more and kissed her on the forehead. She slowly removed Alex's arm on her and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When Tin came out of the bathroom, Alex was already stretching her arms and yawning at the same time.

"Good morning babe," Alex opened her arms.

Tin walked closer to her and unexpectedly, Alex pulled her down with so much force. Alex's arms were wrapped around her, and now she's facing her. There was nowhere to go. Alex is beautiful but in every truth, it was indescribable. Alex is an overwhelming human being that she could never get enough. Even after all this time.

"Good morning," Tin said in her morning voice.

Alex face reddened with temptations to kiss her, "Jeez Nico. Please tell me now if your voice can get sexier than that."

Alex has been calling Tin "babe" or "Nico". She got Nico from the show that they are watching, "The Runaways." The first time Alex called her Nico. Tin commented, "gay goth meets gay femme. The cliche."

"Your voice sounds like Taya Smith when you sing," Tin said.

"Who's Taya Smith?" She asked.

"Are you serious?" Tin tried breaking out of Alex's arms.

"No. Don't go." She begged as she hugged her tighter.

"I just want to—" she tried standing up.

"Stay," she said as she let her go.

"I will. Wait." She grabbed her phone and went back to bed. "Touch the Sky" started playing.

"Isn't that a worship song?" Alex asked.

"Yeah."

Alex didn't think that Tin would listen to those songs or someone who likes to worship a God. Tin is that kind of person that believes that whatever you do is solely based on yourself. Your sin and achievements, its all on you.

"You know what?"

"No. I don't know what," Tin sarcastically replied.

"Bitch," Alex whispered.

Tin moved away and looked at Alex with a serious face — intimidating her.

Alex smiled widely, like a kid begging for forgiveness. "I'm just kidding babe."

"Sure," Tin stood up.