~eat~

We found our first class, English, with Mr. Howard. I walked in the classroom first, guiding Wyatt where to go. 

"Good morning, Mr Howard," I smiled. I had him last year too.

"Oh good morning Sophia," he smiled back. "Who's this?" he asked, look over to Wyatt.

"This is Wyatt, he's new this year".

"Nice of you to show him around". 

I was about to smile again, before I realized there was already a lot of smiling happening, and it would get weird.

"Well, Wyatt, I'm Mr. Howard. If you'd like you can sit next to Sophia since you two seem to get along so well already," he said, shaking Wyatt's hand. 

"Thank you, sir".

As Mr. Howard changed the seating chart I scanned the room, to see anyone else I knew. Then I heard a familiar voice. 

"LILLIS!" I turned and found Finn and Jaeden, both running towards me.

"WOLFHARD!  LIEBERHER!" I yelled happily as the three of us crashed into a hug. It was a good hug, I haven't hugged anyone in a really long time. When we released the hug I turned to Wyatt.

"Wyatt, this is Finn and Jaeden," I said, introducing them.

"Nice to meet you," Wyatt greeted them kindly. "How long have you all known each other for?"

"Sophia and I have been friends since the 3rd grade," Finn said proudly. "We both met Jaeden last year".

"Awesome".

"Where's everyone else?" I asked randomly.

"Haven't seen them," Jaeden replied in his quiet voice. The bell suddenly rang for class to start. We all sat down in desks near each other. I made sure to sit next to Wyatt so he wouldn't feel left out.  

It was near the end of class when I noticed Jaeden eyeing Wyatt from his seat. I smirked. Jaeden's already got a crush, I thought. The bell rang again for the end of class. I stood up and asked Wyatt what class he had next. I was sad when he said he had math. 

"Okay, so room D124 will be right upstairs and straight to your left, can't miss it," I said, telling where to go. 

"Alright, thank you," he said with that kind smile of his. As he left the class room I looked down at my own schedule. Damn it. Gym. 

I entered the locker room, nervous. I walked passed girls changing, not looking at them. I hated the locker room. I never understood why everyone was just so comfortable with changing in front of everyone. I always changed in the bathroom stalls. Well, since what happened last year. Girls like to pick on me. Especially Millie Brown. She always commented on how huge she thought my thighs were, and how my stomach wasn't flat enough. She suggested not eating, but I tried to ignore her, and continued eating the same as I did before. I stopped walking and looked around the locker room. Of course Millie had the same gym period as me. Again.  I turned around and headed into the bathroom to change. I walked inside the stall, no one else was in the bathroom. I took my converse off, along with my light blue jeans. I looked at my legs. She's right, I thought. I shook my head trying to clear those thoughts from my head, and took out some red shorts from my backpack and slid them on. I changed my sweater into an old white t-shirt and put my black converse back on. I put my old clothes into my backpack and left the stall.

~Time skip~

Lunch had come, and 3rd period had just ended. I wondered how Wyatt was doing. The lunch room was full of people. I looked around, trying to find anyone I knew. I then felt someone poke at my shoulder, and I jumped. I didn't like people touching me without me knowing. But, thankfully, it was only Wyatt.

"Woah, sorry," he said, noticing me jump.

"Don't be," I replied. "I'm going to go find some of my friends, wanna come?" 

"Of course".

We walked around together, searching for the rest of the group. Finally we found Finn telling some weird story the everyone else.

"Sophia!" Jeremy, Chosen and Jack all said at once, each giving me a hug.

"Hey," I said smiling, hugging back. I've been getting a lot of hugs today, I loved it. I sat down at their table with Wyatt. 

"Oh yea!" Finn started. He walked around the table and smacked his hands onto Wyatt's shoulders. "This is Wyatt. He's the cool, sly guy in the group now". Wyatt laughed a little.

"Want some fries?" I heard Jack ask me. I turned around to face him, and looked at the fries, remembering what Millie told me the last year. 

"Um-" I thought. "Sure," I said, only taking two. I bit into the first one immediately regretting it.