~a laugh~

My phone vibrated a few times. It was dark in my room, and I was still in bed. I checked the time, trying to open my eyes. It read 3:46 AM, and I had a few Instagram notifications. 

Wyatt Oleff is now Live! it read. 

I tapped on it, and it brought me to his live stream. I smiled to myself when I saw him. He was sitting at a desk, and surprisingly, Jaeden was with him. He sat behind him in another chair, and spun around in it. 

"SophiaLillis has joined," he read on his screen

"SophiaLillis has joined," he read on his screen. "Hey Sophia!" he smiled. 

"Hi Sophia," Jaeden said in his quiet voice. 

SophiaLillis: Hey:) what are you guys doing up so late? we still have school tomorrow

"Jaeden's spending the rest of the week with me until his parents are back in town," Wyatt said, answering my question. 

Jaeden looked up from his phone, at the chat. 

Username1: ur friend's hot, wyatt

"I agree," Wyatt said after reading the comment aloud and Jaeden let out a small laugh. 

Username2: Wyatt truth or dare?

"Um, truth," he replied, after reading the comment aloud again.

Username2: do you like anyone at our school? 

Wyatt got a little quiet. 

"I may. But I think they're watching this live stream, so I won't say," he said. 

"I'm gonna go get some chips, want anything?" Jaeden asked. 

"I'm good, thanks," Wyatt replied as Jaeden walked off. 

Username1: such a good boyfriend jaeden is. you guys should date ;))

Wyatt only smiled, not responding. I personally thought they looked good together. I assumed Jaeden came back into the room when Wyatt turned to the door.

"Hey," Wyatt said, turning back to the screen.

"Hey-" Jaeden began. Then he tripped over the wheel to his chair and let out a goofy squeal.

 Then he tripped over the wheel to his chair and let out a goofy squeal

I've never seen Wyatt laugh so hard. Jaeden too. He just lay there on the ground laughing his ass off. Now that I thought about it, Jaeden never really laughed. He only smiled on occasions when he saw Wyatt, or Finn said something random. 

"Okay, gotta go, bye," Wyatt said, still laughing and ended the live stream.

I was still laughing quietly and I turned my phone off. I put it on my night stand and rolled back over to go back to sleep. 

Kind of a boring chapter, but it'll get interesting in the next few;))