~jump~

"Oh my god, just someone please do it first," Finn said, looking down at the water. 

We suddenly heard footsteps running from behind us. I turned around and found Jeremy charging towards the edge of the cliff. When he made it to the edge, he jumped. 

"Okay, who's next?" Jack asked, chewing his nails nervously. I just looked over to Wyatt.

"Ill go?" he said. He suddenly jumped of the edge and crashed into the water, with Jeremy. 

I laughed when Finn shoved Jack off. Poor Jack screamed his ass off. Chosen then shoved Finn off the cliff in revenge, I assumed. Chosen and I laughed. I was a little scared, not much. But still nervous. 

"Wooo!" Chosen shouted as he jumped off. I followed, the drop was long. It was so high up that hitting water almost hurt. 

We were all dry. Well, most of us. Jack was still soaked because Finn kept pushing him back into the water. I handed him a towel and he wrapped himself in it. I sat next to Wyatt, Jeremy on my other side. Finn sat next to Jack, now trying to warm him up. Jaeden sat by himself and Chosen  kept moving to different spots, couldn't make up his damn mind. 

"I hate to bring this up again," Jeremy started. "but, do you know why your dad did those things to you?"

I shook my head. "No". I spoke softly, with my hoodie draped over me. 

"It's not safe for you there, Sophia," Jaeden said. I looked over at him.

"I'm used to it thought, so it's fine. Everything's fine," I said, denying the fact that he was right. 

"No, seriously," Wyatt said. I never realized how perfect his posture was until now. "You can't stay there".

"I can't go anywhere else thought, Wyatt. I've lived in that house for 14 years, and until I move out when I'm older, that won't change".

"You can stay with me, then," Wyatt suggested. Finn whistled, and I shot a look at him. 

"No, I can't-"

"I've got a guest room at my place you could use," Jack said smiling.

"So do I," Jeremy added. 

"It's just me and my older sister for the weekend, it'd be cool if you were there too," Jaeden offered. (ik ik he doesnt have an older sister but just go with it :)) 

"No, really, guys. Thank you for offering, but I can't," I said firmly. 

"It wouldn't kill you just to stay at one of out places for the weekend," chosen said. 

"I know," I began in a calm voice. "But my dad would".

A/N yikes this was so rushed, I lowkey wrote this in 15 minutes ew