~quiet boy~

It was so cold outside, which I didn't mind too much. The walk to school felt longer than normal. I started thinking about Wyatt, and remembered last nights live stream. I laughed aloud, replaying Jaeden's fall over again in my head. I wondered what was going on with him, Jaeden. Why he was so quiet, never smiled or laughed. He didn't even smile for photos, not anymore. He used to be so happy. I guess Finn took his place of being the loud one. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I read through my notifications;

-Username1 is now following you

-MillieBobbyBrown commented: "what the hell is up with noodle head's hair lmfao"

Username2- is now following you

Username2 commented: "Found you on Wyatt's stream last night, love your hair!"

Jaedenlieberher is now following you

I smiled and clicked on Jaeden's username. I'd been friends with him since the beginning of last year, and never even knew he had an Instagram. I followed him back and decided to stalk him.I scrolled down his page, and stopped walking. I tapped on a picture that caught my eye.

 I tapped on a picture that caught my eye

JaedenLieberher: sucks.  

Liked by MillieBobbyBrown, ChosenJacobs, and 437 others

27 comments:

FinnWolfhardOfficial: JAEDEN WHAT THE FCUK HAPpENED

ChosenJacobs: Woah, are you doing okay, Jae?

Username1: that's hot

Jackdgrazer: jae, text me

JaedenLieberher: nothing @FinnWolfhardOfficial

FinnWolfhardOfficial: nothing my ass @JaedenLieberher

Loading more comments...

I looked at the date of when the photo was taken. September 9th, it read. It was recent. I shook those thoughts away and put my phone back into my jean pocket and started walking to school again. 

I sat in science, not paying attention at all. I just wanted lunch to come already so I could talk to Jaeden in private. I then jumped and smacked whoever's hand it was when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.