⛺🏰Castle Byers.⛺🏰

🎈Mike's POV:

I layed on my bed, sighing. My boyfriend, Will, was pacing around while ranting about how he thought he was worthless.

"Will!"he stopped at glared at me before carrying on. "Shut up! You aren't worthless! You aren't ugly! You are a beautiful boy who I happen to be in love with!" I yelled at him. It was lucky that Nancy and my parents were out because they knew nothing about us.

"I can't help it Mike!"

"Stop listening to Troy!"

"It's not that easy when you've been told it countless of times!"
"Ignore it. You know it isn't true Will"

"I've been told so many times Mike that I believe every word that comes out of his mouth. Even my dad does it to!" he cries. His dad calls him names. His own son. This boils my blood.

"Sit down" I demanded. He reluctantly sat down in front of me, him looking at his hands. "Look at me" I lifted his chin up with my finger so I could see those beautiful hazel eyes. "I love you okay. Jonathan loves you, your mom. Dustin and Lucas. My family loves you.We all do. How can anyone hurt you? You are the most kindest,innocent and loving boy I have ever met. The most cutest, adorable and perfect boy too. I have loved you the moment I met you Will, how could anyone say mean and terrible things to an innocent boy? Don't you dare listen to Troy because he's a prick and don't listen to your dad, nobody likes him anyway. Okay?" I didn't realize that I had tears in my eyes and that Will was streaming with tears.

"I love you" he kissed me. It was passionate and full of love. I always loved kissing Will, it was a thing I craved the most. The kiss was a mixture of tears, salty. I pulled away from him but stayed closer, leaning my forehead on his and smiling into the sad eyes of his. "How about we go to castle Byers?"

"Yes!"he jumped of me and ran to put his shoes on and his coat. His eyes shimmered in the light in my room and damn it was memorizing. "Mike!Come on!" he jumped up and down with a grin on his face.

"Alright"I laughed at him and put my coat and shoes on and being dragged by the boy I love.

We soon arrived at Castle Byers, his little face glowing up and his eyes dancing in the moonlight. Will raced towards the enterence of Castle Byers, sitting on his makeshift bed and grabbing his pencils and drawing pad. I looked inside at the young boy now concentrating, I looked around the place. I remember so many memories here, I helped him and Jonathan build Castle Byers. And the best memory by far was our first kiss.

Flashback to a year ago.

It was Will's birthday. We had a party with the party, we played Dungeons and Dragons for hours and let Will do what ever he wanted to do. He suggested we all go to Castle Byers.

"Come on guys! Lets go!" he squeaked, I watched him as he ran far in front of us as the rest of us giggled at the boys happiness. I knew I was falling in love with my best friend but I didn't want to accept that. I just wished Will felt the same way as I do to him.

The party and me claimed in the small space we had to fit the four of us in as it was only made for two.We sat in the tent playing games and chatting, singing happy birthday and chasing each other with worms on sticks. I was really enjoying myself and it wasn't even my birthday. I checked my watch and to see it was in fact seven. I had to be home by nine but the other two guys had to be home earlier due to strict parents.

"Guys. You two have to leave" I told Lucas and Dustin who stopped and stared at me.

"Aw. What? I was having fun" Lucas whined, I was surpirsed at this as it was always either Will or Dustin who complained.

"Well.We had a good time. We will see you tomorrow" Will told them,Dustin pouting but hugging me and Will. I faked a sad smile as I waved them away. I was finally happy to be alone with Will.

We sat in the tent. I stared at my hands as Will looked at me, watching me intensely. I could feel his eyes burning into my skin and I had enough.

"Will.What are you staring at?" I asked him, his big round eyes shot up to mine and stuttered.

"Sorry Mike. I think we should go" he said as he stood up with a sad motion. I pulled him back down and looked at him.

"Why do we need to leave for?"

"I don't know. You looked uncomfortable?" he shrugged as he tried to think of an excuse.

"I'm not uncomfortable Will. I am comfortable where I am. With you" I smiled down at him. He didn't say anything to me, he just leaned in.

Oh lord! Its happening.

I leaned in to, I felt his small hands reach and touch my face and before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine. It felt like heaven.

End of flashback.

"You okay over there Mike? You look spaced out" Will chuckled.

"I was remembering our first kiss" I giggled at him, coming to sit myself next to the boy.

"Best birthday present I had ever received." he grinned at me. I kissed him, leaning my forehead on his and staring at his picture he was drawing.

It was a picture of our firstkiss.

Sorry about this one. I wasn't sure where it was going.

Love

-Erin.