Jealous Boys 1 // Byler

Help from IrlandaStiles

Will

It was  Saturday and Mike had decided to invite the party to a campaign, I was excited, the last time we did a campaign was two months ago.
So here I was, standing in front of the Wheelers door with Dustin, Lucas was already in the house.
The door finally opened to reveal Mike, he had a huge smile on his face.
"Hey guys, come in" he cheerfully said, he hugged us both before leading us towards the stairs.

Already down there was Lucas sitting at the table and another member, someone I wasn't quite familiar with. She had blonde hair and was wearing a pink dress which complimented her very well.
"Who's this?" I asked in more of a harsh tone, the girl looked up to me and smiled. Mike walked around and put his arm around her, grinning.
"Her name is Jane, she's my girlfriend. Jane, these are my best friends. Will and Dustin"
I started to have this feeling in my chest, I started to feel sick and I felt tears build up in my eyes.
I was jealous.
Real jealous, she gets to be with Mike, kiss him, touch him. Do anything and I can't do that. Because I'm a boy and mikes not gay and he never will be.
"Will, are you okay? You look very pale" I heard a concerned Dustin ask me. I looked at him, smiled and ran to the toilets, emptying everything out.
I was just going to have to move on from him, find someone else.
But it's going to be hard.

The next week, we saw Mike all over Jane, giggling and being all cute, making me sick to the stomach with jealous and heart break. I stared at the couple at lunch, grabbing both Lucas and Dustins attention.
"What do you keep death glaring Mike for?" Lucas asked me, I didn't look at him, I just kept staring at Mike. "Wait, don't tell me your...?"
"Gay and in love with Mike Wheeler. Yeah, I am." I told both of the boys, I got up out of my seat and hurried away from them before they could start asking questions.
I walked around the school for a while, staring at everyone that goes near me until I bumped into someone, causing us to fall down to the floor.
"Whoa, sorry" I exclaimed as I collected his work up from the floor, I peered up at the person to find a beautiful person there. He had light blue eyes and had blonde hair, styled almost like Mike's.
"Thank you" he said, taking the books from me. He stuck his hand out in front of me, hoping it to be shook. "I'm Kyle, I'm new here actually" he smiled wide, even his smile was beautiful.
"I'm Will, would you like me to show you around?" I managed to pluck up the courage to ask him without making an idiot of myself, thankfully Kyle nodded enthusiastically, dragging me to stand next to him. "So where do you come from, Kyle?"
"I'm from Derry, Maine. I just moved here a couple days ago, my father has a new job here so we moved. I like it so far" he laughed, his laugh was adorable.
"Are you in my grade then?" I hoped that he was, I hoped he had the same lessons as me too, he looked the right age.
"Ninth grade, I've only just turned fifteen actually. Two days ago to be precise."
"You're in the same grade as me, hope we have the same lessons" I cheerfully said. I watched as Kyle got out his time table, looking over it carefully.
"I have English first and science last. Do you have that?" I nodded quickly. "I'm glad I have a new friend, well, my only friend here so far"
"That's okay Kyle, I have some other friends I can introduce you to soon." he smiled at me and made his way to his new class, which I ended up being in too.

It was math, I had it with the rest of the party too, including Jane. Me and Kyle were the only ones in class at the moment until my other friends arrived. " Guys!" I shouted over Dustin and Lucas, Jane and Mike ignoring me and carried on walking to the back of the room, giggling.
"Are these your friends Will?" Kyle asked me kindly, I nodded getting ready to introduce them.
"Dustin, Lucas, meet Kyle, he's just moved from Derry" the boys smiled at Kyle and started having a conversation with him. I started to join in to, laughing loudly with the boys and smiling brightly. I felt something burning into the back of my head, I spun around and saw Mike shooting daggers right at Kyle, I just shrugged it off because he might think we have replaced him.
We haven't replaced Mike but I have, i was going to learn to fall in love all over again. And that will be with Kyle.
Whether Mike likes it or not.