🎂🎉Happy birthday Mike! 🎉🎂

🎈Mike's  pov :

Only now I have realized that I was indeed in love with lil Will. The way that boy looks, his big,round hazel eyes that shine at you, his big smile that could light up a room. His laugh is amazing and is very contagious but overall that boy is perfect. To me.

Today was a lovely day to be out, there was a little area with green green grass which was freshly cut. You could see the sun bright as ever and the sky clear as day. It really reminded me of Will. I had no idea how long I was sat staring at the sky because when I woke ,it was the moon in a dark lit, starry sky. I must have fell asleep and needed to get home before it's too late.

I walked down the path, closing into my house when I bumped into Will.
"Will?"
"Hey Mike. Ughh, we need to talk..." He looked really scared and as though he was scared too.
"Oh sure" I smiled, following the smaller boy back to my spot I once was. When we arrived there he stood staring at me.
"Whats up?"
"Ughh..I forgot. Sorry Mike!" And he ran, as fast he could. I couldn't see him though because it was dark. But that boy seemed nervous to be around me and that confused me. I shrugged and began to head back to my house.

I was thinking about Will the rest of the way, wondering on what he wanted to tell me. But in honesty, I was staring at the beauty in him. I smiled to myself and entered, there was no lights on so my parents must be upstairs watching TV.

"Oh" I said and turned on the light. Being surprised with a party.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone was there, it was everyone I hold close.
"Oh my. Thanks everyone" I chuckled while I  got tackled to the ground by Dustin and Lucas.
"We brought presents Mike!" Dustin shouted at me as he raced to the basement. Him and Lucas reappeared with two bags full of gifts from the people I love.

I opened them all, thanking the people who gave them to me. I truly was thankful for this life God has given me. I finished all of my presents and noticed I didn't have one from Will. Confused, I stood up and brushed it off before the lights turned of and the room being lit with a candle.
I generally hate birthday parties or surprise ones but it was one of the best parties ever. The rest of the evening was everyone eating cake, laughing, telling funny stories and just overall enjoying the evening. Everyone started to become tired causing everyone to leave.

I walked to my bedroom, tired also. Climbing into bed and getting comfy. Until my Walkie talkie sounded, the little voice of Will Byers was coming through.
"Mike? You there? Over"
"Yeah I am. What's up? Over"
"Come to that field we was at earlier. Over"
"Sure. Be right there. Over"
I got out of bed, throwing any clothing I find on the floor and making a run up to the grassy area, to find young Will stood there smiling.
"Hey" I said in a flat voice. I was still a little confused and hurt that my best friend didn't buy me anything for my birthday.
"Come. Sit" he instructed me, patting the little patch next to him.

We spoke for a while about nonsense as usual but Will got up. Pulling me with him with struggle and standing looking at me. The moon light was lighting up his eyes, shimmering. He truly was a masterpiece. We stood there staring at each other until I realized he was leaning in. I didn't know what was happening and so I did. Feeling our lips touch felt like fireworks. It was short and soft but I felt a spark there.

Will pulled away but then pulled me back in after a smirk. We kissed a lot longer this time and honestly it felt really good. Will pulled away again and smiled at me.
"Happy birthday Mike" I smiled at him, holding his hand as walked back down the path.

Best birthday present ever.