Storm

A/N sorry guys it's short and bad. I was in hospital the other day and I had no energy to write. Sorry.

Love

-Erin

I

loved storms, I really do. I find them so interesting and satisfying, the way the lightning bolts crash to the ground with a little spark and the rumbling of the sky. I loved them, except for one person. Finn Wolfhard.
I find it weird in a way because i am the smaller one and people find me the most fragile and Finn the dominant one but it's in fact the other way around. Now I'm not saying Finn is weird for being scared of a storm, I find it cute when he's cuddled up to me.
"I'm scared Noah" he whispered to me, this relationship is platonic but we act like a couple.
"I'm here Finn. Its not going to jump at you" I chuckled to myself, I felt him press further into me, his brown curly hair tickling under my chin.
"It might" he whispered again. I turn to face him to realise he had been crying, his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks tear stained.
"Oh Finny. It can't hurt you" I told him reassuringly, he nodded and snuggled in again. "How about we get some hot chocolate and watch a film?" I suggested, it was the only way I knew how to keep him distracted.
"Yes!" he jumped and ran to the kitchen. Luckily all of my family was out so they would suspect anything.

Finally, we was sat on the couch with a hot chocolate in our hands, snuggled up to each other and watching a film. Things were going great until a loud crash rumbled through the house. Finns eyes widened at the action and immediately ran into my bedroom and hid under the covers, crying.
"Finn?" I ran over to the hunch that was under my covers, his top was covered with tear spots and his hair was messy.
"No"
"It can't hurt you. Promise"
"Promise" he crawled out from the covers and walked over to me, arms open. I held him in a loving embrace, raking my fingers through his hair and telling him everything is going to be okay.
"It's getting to kinda cold in here" I said to myself and walked to my wardrobe, pulling out a big fluffy blanket, Finns favourite Teddy for days like this and two pairs of ear muffs. "Here." I threw the muffs and his Teddy at him and crawled under the bedding, waiting for me to join. I sat underneath and threw the blanket over us and turning to face Finn, who now had a huge grin on his face.
"You look so cute" I said aloud. My hands flew up to my mouth, trying to comprehend what just happened.
"Yes you are" he giggled, moving my hands away from my mouth. "Very cute indeed" I now had a large grin on my face as I came closer to him, holding his hand and kissing his cheek.
"Best day ever" he said before slowly falling to sleep.