Positive Outcome //FOAH

A/N. I have finished this book but one of my friends wanted me to do this chapter, so I have done it for her. IrlandaStiles ❤️

Noahs Pov

I stood there holding onto the girls hips, I tried to smile for the scene but my eyes always went back to that one person. Finn Wolfhard. He was honestly beautiful, his hair and his eyes. Looking at him makes me want to cry because I knew I would never get a chance with him and two, he's just beautiful. It was the snowball scene and I knew a kiss scene between Mike and Eleven was coming up and honestly I didn't want it to happen. I started to feel my face go red and hot and my eyes welling up. 'Its acting Noah. Calm down.' I told myself, I knew it was just acting but i liked Finn and more than a friend too and seeing someone you fell in love with kissing someone else, acting or not, its going to make you sad and jealous.
I decided to spin me and that girl around so I could see Finn and Millie better, (why am I doing this to myself?). I looked over at Caleb and Sadie during their kiss when I realised it was soon going to be Finn and Millies and that was when my anxiety and jealous took place.
I looked back over, watched them and that was is it. They kissed. My whole faced drained of colour, I felt my fake smile drop and I felt the need to cry.
'Its just acting Noah. It's acting' I kept telling my self but nothing seem to work.
Eventually the snowball scene was over, the director shouted CUT allowing us to go our separate ways.
I unlatched myself from my acting partner and raced out of the scene and down into the toilets, tears spilling out of my eyes. I felt everyone's eyes burning into me as I carried on running and my name being shouted multiple times but I ignored it.
I reached the bathroom and slid down the toilet door, letting the tears drops fall onto the floor.
"It's acting Noah." I told myself. "It's not real. He doesn't like Millie" why does loving someone have to be so hard and difficult?

I got up of the floor and stood in front of the mirror. I splashed my face with water, hoping to calm me down. I dried myself off and stared at myself again, I smiled. A genuine smile. Until my smile dropped when the last person who I wanted to see walked through the door, looking frantic.
"Noah!" he shouted as he raced into my arms.
"Finn..."
"What happened? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?!"
"No, no one hurt me Finn" well you did but you didn't at the same time.
"Then what's wrong?" he asked me curiously, eyebrows furrowed.
"It's just... Nothing Finn, forget it." I started to walk to the door but I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling me back lightly.
"It does matter Noah. Now tell me" can I tell him I'm in love with him? What's the worst that can happen? Hatred. Being forgotten. My secret told to everyone.
"I can't..." I replied with tears forming in my eyes again. "I can't"
"I'm not going to hate you Noah." he smiled as he stepped closer.
"Promise you won't hate me?"
"Promise."
"I ran off because I like someone and when they kissed somebody else I felt a little jealous and upset. That's all"
"You like someone?"
"Yes I do" Don't you dare ask me who it is!
"Who is it?" dammit.
"Not saying."
"Noah!"
Here goes nothing. "You" I said quietly, hoping he didn't hear me.
"You.. L-like me. As in like like me?" I nodded shyly. "You was jealous because I kissed Millie?" I nodded again. "I don't like her Noah. I like someone else and besides, it's acting." he laughed lightly.
"I know that Finn" was I that stupid to think I could of had a chance with him? He likes someone else. "You like someone?"
"Yeah. You might know who he is" he? He's gay?
"How well do I know him?"
"Very well actually"
"What does he look like?"
"This beautiful boy looks like an angel. He has dark brown hair that looks so soft, his Hazel eyes glimmer and shine when he is around those he loves the most. He has a little mole above his lip that I know he hates, this cute boy is short and our height difference makes me fall in love with him even more. And last but not least, Noah, he plays a character called Will Byers" my eyes widened.
"I-" I was of course about to say something until I felt soft lips press against mine. Everything I imagined, everything I had dreamt of. I savoured ever minute of our first kiss like it was our last one. The taste of mint and the smell of strawberry and lime lingered around us as our lips moved in sync.
We pulled away from each other smiling.
I had fell in love with him a few months ago and I will fall in love with him all over again.