New Boy Part 1//Foah

A/N it's short but there is going to be a part 2. Oh and thanks for nearly 900 views, it's crazy! Also there are about 16-17 in this

Love

-Erin

I

sat at my desk, the noise of the students increasing as more filed in. I was talking to my best friend, Millie Bobby Brown.
"Finn. I heard there is a new boy joining our class today. Do you think he will be good looking?" she asked me as she giggled.
"Probably Mill. Probably." I laughed with her and then turned my attention to the front when a small but badass looking kid walks through the door.
"Is that him?"
"Damn he looks cool"
"He's hot"
Was all I could hear, yes that kid is totally tubular and he's hot.
"Students, meet Noah Schnapp. He just moved from California"
"Sup" he nodded to the class, walking to an empty seat and taking his leather jacket off. Everyone else suddenly forgot about Noah and turned back to their friends but I had my eye on him. I was staring at the boy, his brown hair that fell straight in eyes, his small frame and those clothes. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white t shirt underneath and ripped jeans. He looked smoking. I didn't realise I had been staring that long because he made eye contact with me and smirked. I felt my face heat up and turned to my paper.

🎈

The bell rang for lunch and me and Millie headed to our usual place, I sat down across Millie and took out my drink.
"So, how do you like this Noah kid? He's great right?"
"Very. He's alright I suppose, he's nothing sparkling"
"He's already popular Finn. He's sparkling to a lot of people."
"I mean he's hot, looks badass and smokes weed, of course he's going to be popular" I replied with a harsh tone.
"Alright, what crawled up your pants?"
"Nothing Millie. I'm just saying that Noah isn't sparkling to me"
"Am I not?" I squeaked and turned around to be met with Noah who had huge grin on his face. "Mind if I sit?" I shook my head and he sat down next to me, it fell silent on our table, I didn't know what to do. "Hey there pretty lady. What's your name?"
"Millie Bobby Brown" she smiled as she shook his hand, a saw a finger point to my way and Millie answering him for me instead.
"Finn Wolfhard. Suits you." I nodded at him and this time I stared at him, his eyes were huge and round, I could see his eyes were a swamp colour. I could now see little freckles dusting his cheeks and a beauty spot next to his lip, but damn he was sparkling.
" Finn?! " Noah shouted in my face.
"Yes?"
"I said, do you want to come to mine after school? Millie is coming"
"Sure yeah."

🎈

It was time to leave and I saw Noah and Millie waiting for me near the gates.
"Hey girl" Millie laughed, I smiled at her and started to follow Noah to his ride. We got to his in no time, the house was a mansion, it was beautiful, but not as beautiful as Noah. (Oh by the way, did I mention I was gay?)
We walked in and the smell of new furniture hit me, it was shiny and fancy, even his room was fancy.
2 hours past and Millie decided she should go home, we found out we didn't live too far from Noah and so she walked. She left me alone with Noah Schnapp, the popular boy, the new kid, the hottest boy in school right now and the straight kid.
"Hey Finn? Want to play some games?"
"Yeah sure." we played on the console for some time until Noah brought up today.
"I saw you staring at me this morning"
"I wasn't... And anyway, so did you! "
"You was Finn, I don't mind though, and I did stare back at you, your face is too beautiful to not look at" he smirked. I felt my face heat up even more, as I felt myself developing a crush on the badass Noah Schnapp.