🌈Coming Out🌈

🎈Mike's pov

"I'm scared Mike. What if they hate us?" my boyfriend cried at me. Today was the day we was going to tell our family and friends we are gay and that we are dating. To say the least, I was terrified, being gay in Hawkins is frowned upon and it's a sin.

I sat down on my bed and sighed watching Will pace around the room. "I'm sure they won't Will. It will be fine"
"It wont be fine! It's a sin! They will hate us!" he yelled at me, throwing himself on my bed and crying.
"I promise Will!" he sighed and looked at me for a while.
"what would we say?"
"We are gay and that we are dating and if they don't accept it, they can suck it" he laughed at the response and kissed me, jumping of the bed.

We invited our friends and their family to our house, who was now currently sitting in the living area staring at us confused.
"I have some where to be" Nancy complained.
"Alright fine. Will, come on" I beckoned the scared boy close to me. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.
"We are gay and we are dating. If you don't accept, you suck it" I opened my eyes slowly and stared at the audience.

It was a different reaction to what we expected. Smiles and cheers, hugging and crying. I grinned at my boyfriend, elated that we don't have to hide around family no more. The cheering died down and I kissed Will in front of them, it was something they need to get used to.

A/N hi 🎈

Love

  - Erin