Truth Or Dare

A/ N Thanks tcreepypastagal102 for giving me the suggestion. Hope you all enjoy

Noah had invited Me, Gaten and Caleb  around for a sleepover because we haven't done that in a long time. I was the first one there like always, I sat awkwardly on the couch as we both waited on the other two boys. Thankfully, the door bell rang and in came the others.
"What's up bitches?!"
"Hello to you to Gaten" I chuckled at the boys silly personality. I got up and hugged Caleb seen as he was the one who I haven't seen in months.
"How are you Caleb?"
"I'm great actually, you?"
"I'm great" I smiled at him and looked behind him to Noah who was giggling. That boy was so cute, he was adorable and just perfect. Noah didn't see his beauty, he once told me he thought he was ugly and worthless, I didn't understand why he would say that, he was the most perfect boy to exist in my eyes.
It was around 6pm and we finished eating our pizza and now we were playing video games.
"YES! I WIN AGAIN!" Noah shouted at all of us while doing a little victory dance.
"I'm getting bored of playing video games. Let's play truth or dare!" Caleb suggested as he threw the game controller down and pulling Gaten into a circle.
"Come on guys! It'll be fun" Gaten insisted, dragging me and Noah to sit in the circle too.
"Who goes first?" Noah asked, looking at the 3 of us.
"Me. I'll start" I piped up. "Gaten. Truth or dare?"
"Dare" he said proudly.
"Go and lick Caleb on the face" he laughed and stuck his tongue out, licking the other boys face who was now pushing him off and cringing.
"Ew! Gross! No!" he exclaimed, wiping his face quickly. "Anyway. Noah. Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Is it true you like someone?" Noah sat there, his face bright red.
"He doesn't have to say if he doesn't want to" I explained.
"Yes he does. He chose dare" Gaten exclaimed,frowning.
"I.. Uh.. No I don't" he finally replied quietly. For some reason my smile faded and was replaced with a sad expression. Did I really think the boy was gay?
We continued to play for a few more minutes, until I was the last person to go before finishing the game.
"The grand finale!" Gaten exclaimed.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare.."
" Ohhh. Good choice. What would it be?" Caleb giggled as he pulled Noah and Gaten closer. They all seemed to come up with something funny as they were laughing a bit loud. Finally they pulled away before Gaten and Caleb went back in and whispered something.
" Okay. Dare you say? " I nodded. This is extreme dialogue for the ending of a game.
"We dare you too... Kiss Noah. On the lips"
"Wait. That wasn't the dare?!" Noah protested. His face was bright red again and stared right at me.
"We don't have to do it, ya know?"
"Finn. It's a dare. Just kiss me" Where's this confidence come from all of a sudden. I didn't hesitate, I pulled him by the collar and put my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync and honestly it was the best feeling ever. The best kiss I have ever received. I felt fireworks, I felt all sorts. The passionate kiss ended and soon as it begun, Noah pulled away with a smile and put his forehead on mine. My cheeks started to hurt as I was grinning wide.
"*cough *. Hi, we are still here?" we both pulled away, my face heating up and smirking.
"Sorry.." we both said.
"Anyway, we're off to bed. You both should go up too" Caleb suggested. We all agreed and decided to call it a night. "Don't do hanki panki!" Caleb shouted from the bottom of the stairs causing an eruption of laughter.

I was going to stay in Noah's room anyway, so I walked in and changed into some grey bottoms and a white top and crawled under the big duvet, pulling blankets up to my face. I heard Noah come into the room and chuckled, uncovering my face while doing so.
"Budge" he instructed. I moved up a little bit and pulled the covers up to us both. He turned to me and blinked slowly.
"Today was a lot more fun than I expected"
"It was Noah. And I got to discover something too"
"What's that?"
"That I'm gay and have a huge crush on this boy"
"Really? That's what I discovered too" he giggled and laid his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his not so neat hair, feeling as his breathing started to slow down and eventually the both of us were asleep.
With huge smiles on our faces.