🍁Foah. 🍁

A/N I decided to do a foah chapter because why not.

Love

-Erin

🎈 Finn pov:
I was sat in my trailer with Millie. She kept looking at me with a grin on her face.
"Millie. Stop looking at me!" she giggled.
"Sorry Finn" she laughed, I rolled my eyes at her and left my trailer, heading to our set.
She finally followed me and sat next to me near the set. Across the room was Noah and Sadie, giggling and staring at us, I frowned and shook my head, thinking nothing of it.

But the laughing continued through the day and so did staring. I made my way over to the others and peered at Noah and turned to Gaten and Sadie who were both smiling.
"You've been laughing all day and staring. What are you doing?" I asked, the smiles stopped and gazed at Noah behind me. I spun around to look at the younger boy who had a bright red face, I frowned and before I could say anything he ran off. Something suspicious is happening and I was willing to get to the bottom of it.

For the next few days Noah avoided me, had no idea why but I wanted to know. I had asked the others but they told me to ask him myself. Which is what I did. After we had finished wrapping up a scene in the upside down, I ran for Noah, who caught on that I was following him. I saw him race to the bathroom and as I entered, I saw the poor boy in tears.
"Noah?"
"Go away Finn!"
"What's wrong?" I moved forward to touch him but he flinched and stepped back. I sighed, what is up with him. "Tell me Noah!"
"No! You will hate me!"
"I could never hate you!"
"Yes you will. Leave me alone!" I wasn't giving up that easily, I decided if Noah wasn't going to tell me, I'll figure it out myself.
"If you won't tell me, I'll figure it out myself Noah" I said quietly and left the bathroom.

Over the next few weeks, I could feel me and Noah losing each other, drifting apart. I remembered that I had to figure out was wrong with him as he won't tell me and I started to think back a few month ago.

Flashback.

Noah was staring at me intensely, watching as me and Millie kissed at the snowball. After the director had called 'Cut' the young boy disappeared, nobody could find him for a few minutes but Millie had found him crying in the toilets. I shook my head confused. I thought back to when me and Millie kissed and his face was filled with jealousy.

Another time was when him and Sadie was giggling and Millie was laughing at me, I had asked them what they was laughing about but said nothing. Then on the same day, Noah and Gaten were laughing out loud and that annoyed me, I remember going over and the guys stopped laughing. I also remember when I turned to Noah, he had a bright red face and he ran off.

And then he avoided me all that time, so I followed him after a scene and he was crying. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong and so I'm guessing.

End of flashback

He can't. He's not gay is he? Surely he doesn't like me like that. Then I started to realise something. I've had a pain in my stomach every time he hugged me or looked or even smiled that beautiful smile of his. I liked Noah, a lot. I knew I had a thing for boys but Noah?
I went to his trailer, knocking lightly and hearing the shuffle of feet and the clicking of the door opening. "Finn"
"I figured it out" he nodded and let me in. He sat far away from me, staring at the floor. "I like you too Noah..." he looked up at me with huge eyes, a small grin creeping onto his lips.
"You do?" I nodded and moved next to him, lifting his chin up so I could look into those beautiful Hazel eyes of his.
"A lot." and I kissed him. We both could feel a spark between us both, causing us both to lean in closer. This was the best feeling in the world.
I was kissing Noah Schnapp.
And I was elated.