To Be Human

It had been a year since Twilight Sparkle started dating Garrett Shimmer, the younger brother of her friend Sunset Shimmer. The relationship was the happiest relationship ever. Their love never ceased. But one thing did change. It was Garrett himself. He went through a growth spurt. He went from a colt to a stallion. I mean, he looked almost like Twilight's brother, Shining Armor. It's like he was eating his oats and veggies!

On one particular day, Twilight was with Garrett at the Crystal Mirror, which was the gateway to the human world

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

On one particular day, Twilight was with Garrett at the Crystal Mirror, which was the gateway to the human world. "I have to say, this mirror is fascinating," said Garrett as he looked at it, "I mean, I've seen you and Sunny go through it, and yet... I don't know what this world looks like through my eyes except from what you two have told me..."

"It's... different, I can tell you that," said Twilight, "but, you get used to having a different form after several journeys..."

"But there are no dragons or other creatures we've seen?" asked Garrett. "Nope, but rumor has it that there are mutants and aliens in there," said Twilight. This earned a chuckle from Garrett. "Would you like to go in there?" asked Twilight, "I could teach you how to act like a human if you and I ever need to go in there in case some calamity demands our help." Garrett smiled and said, "With you boo? I'm willing to go anywhere." This earned him a kiss on the cheek. They then went into the portal, and several minutes later, they were outside of Canterlot High. Twilight was in her human form, and she got on her two legs. As for Garrett, he was on the ground, dizzy. "What a trip..." he groaned. His form was human. He wore a striped white coat, a green t-shirt that said CMNDO ELITE, [Which is short for Commando Elite] blue jeans, and red sneakers with black shoelaces. He looked at his hand with five fingers, and said, "Whoa." He looked at Twilight in her human form, confusedly asking, "Twilight...?" She looked at him, smiled and said, "Yes, it's me Garrett. Let me help you up. Two legs now." She took his hand and helped him up. His long legs wobbled a bit. "How do I look?" he asked. "Honestly, you look good," Twilight complimented. Garrett smiled and said, "I think I can get used to this."

He looked at his reflection, surprised at what he looked like as a human

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He looked at his reflection, surprised at what he looked like as a human. "Yep, I can definitely get used to this," said Garrett, "you also look good Twilight." This caused Twilight to blush. Suddenly, an old familiar voice said, "Princess?" Twilight and Garrett turned around, and saw Sunset Shimmer in her human form. It took Garrett a while to recognize his big sister, but he saw the locket she was wearing, and knew immediately that it was indeed Sunset. Twilight noticed that Garrett was taller than Sunset in his human form. "Hey Sunset," said Twilight as she smiled at her friend. "Hello Twilight," said Sunset, then she looked at her human brother, recognizing him, "Garrett...?" He smiled and said, "Hey sis." He then gave her a big hug, happy to see his sister, even if she looked different. "Someone's been eating their fruits and veggies," joked Sunset. "Yes I have," Garrett joked back.

"So what brings you two here?" asked Sunset. "Well, Garrett was curious to know about this world," explained Twilight, "and I figured I could show him around, and teach him how to be human when there's a situation that might demand both of us to help."

"Hmmm, sounds like a plan," said Sunset, "come on Garrett, Twilight and I will show you a few things we've learned over the years." For the next few hours, Twilight and Sunset taught Garrett the basics of how to function like a human being and other stuff, and Garrett was indeed a fast learner. It definitely made piano playing a lot easier for him. Afterwards, Twilight felt it was time to go home. "Well, good luck with collecting all the magic sis," said Garrett as he hugged Sunset. "Thank you Garrett," said Sunset as she smiled, "you and Twilight take care now." Twilight and Garrett smiled and then went back into the portal, back to Equestria, Twilight back in her Alicorn form, and Garrett back in his unicorn form. "Well, that was fun," said Garrett as he smiled at Twilight, and kissed her on the lips.