Feelings

For the next few hours, Sunset and Starlight hung out and talked, catching up on old times. As she spent time with Starlight, Sunset got more and more happier being with her. They then stopped at a park with a lovely river and the view of a sun setting. Sunset sighed happily as she lied next to Starlight. "Nice view, eh?" asked Starlight. Sunset nodded. There was silence for a few minutes. What the two didn't know was that Twilight and Garrett were both watching from behind the bushes, wanting to see how well it was going for these two. "Starlight," said Sunset, "there's something I have to tell you..."

"What is it?" Starlight asked curiously. "Starlight, I've always had feelings for you ever since we met..." Sunset said in a shy tone, holding Starlight's hoof. "You have?" Starlight asked in surprise. "Yes... I love you Starlight..." said Sunset, who felt more relief now that she let out her feelings to someone she was truly in love with. "Sunset?" asked Starlight. Sunset turned around and asked, "Yes?" Her cyan eyes looked into Starlight's light blue eyes. "I've always loved you too..." Starlight admitted. This surprised Sunset. But this was a surprise of joy! Starlight Shimmer reciprocated her romantic feelings! "I want to be with you Sunset," Starlight said shyly. "Then will you be my Special Somepony, Starlight Glimmer?" asked Sunset. "Yes, I will be your Special Somepony, Sunset Shimmer," said Starlight as there was a tear in her eye. She didn't care what anyone else thought, she was in love with her. The two unicorns then kissed each other on the lips. Twilight and Garrett watched all of this, tears in their eyes. They were so happy for the two lovers. Twilight then looked at Garrett and said, "I love you Garrett." He smiled at her and said, "Ditto." She giggled, getting that reference, and kissed him on the lips.