The Game Plan

As soon as Garrett left Canterlot Castle, he galloped back to his home. By then, Starlight Glimmer had talked to Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack to come to Garrett's house to think up a game plan to stop Lord Tirek. By the time Garrett made it outside his house, he saw the six ponies outside. "Oh hey Everypony," said Garrett, "glad you could all make it." Everyone else said, "Hey Garrett." Fluttershy looked at his house and said, "What a very nice house Garrett."

"Thank you Fluttershy," said Garrett as he then opened the door for them, "mares first." The six ponies went into the house as Applejack said, "You truly are a gentleman, partner." They then came in the house as the door was closed. "I must say darling," said Rarity, "this is a very nice design for the house."

"Thanks," Garrett humbly said, "it's not much, but it's roomy." Pinkie Pie sniffed around the room and said, "do I smell cannoli pasta?"

"You do Pinkie," said Garrett, "made it myself." Rainbow Dash noticed Garrett's comics and said, "You have Transformers, G. I. Joe, and Mr. Nitrogen comics? Dude, that is awesome!" Pinkie looked at you readers and said, "I betcha everyone might get that reference. The writer really ought to stop making fourth wall breaks and inside jokes referencing Hasbro in his stories." Hey, don't drag me into this! "Hey, you're the one that was shoehorning in Mr. Potato Head in the first story and writing B Material for me! ravenfox95 is funnier at this than you because she's seen the show longer! Ditto your sister!" Come on Pinkie, that's mean. You're treading into Deadpool roast territory here. "Well it's true! Lauren Faust has written funnier material for me!" Yeah? Well, um, uh... she's got me there... 

Rainbow Dash then said, "Pinkie, what did I tell you about 4th wall breaking?"

"Sorry Rainbow Dash," said Pinkie Pie in a bashful tone, "and sorry big guy. You can go back to being serious." Thank you. "Well, that was random," said Garrett, "anyway, what's the game plan?"

"The game plan is that I'll be reading the spell that will banish Tirek to The Void," said Sunset. "When the portal is open, I'll yell fire, then us Mane 6 will use our magic of friendship to blast Tirek in there," said Twilight. "What if something goes south?" asked Applejack. "Then I'll read the rest of the enchantment," said Twilight, "and Garrett, you shout fire!" Garrett nodded. "Wait, can Starlight and I help with the blasting?" he asked. "Of course," said Twilight. Star Swirl then went to the door. "Star Swirl, where are you going?" asked Starlight. "I shall go and face Tirek outside," said Star Swirl. "But that will advertise your presence and could kill you!" said Garrett. "Kill me? Not likely. Drain my magic? Most likely," said Star Swirl, "but it will give all of you time to stop Tirek once and for all." He then looked at Twilight and said, "Princess Twilight, for doubting you years ago, I apologize..."

"Apology accepted," said Twilight as Star Swirl then went out the door.