Warning Shining Armor and his Family

Garrett galloped to Shining Armor and Princess Cadence's castle in the Crystal Empire. He was outside the castle, out of breath from galloping so fast. He then knocked on the door as he catched his breath. Shining Armor opened the door as he looked at the exhausted Garrett Shimmer. "Garrett? Are you okay? You look like you ran a marathon," said Shining Armor, "I thought you were on a double date with Twilight." Garrett came in, still breathing as if he was hyperventilating. "Hey, breathe buddy, breathe," said Shining Armor. Garrett then calmed down and said, "Dark Heart! He's back!" Shining Armor gasped in horror as he said, "Oh no, how?"

"What's this about The Unmentionable?" asked Cadence as she walked in. "Dark Heart has been feeding off the fear of every pony in Equestria," explained Garrett, "and he's turned that fear into magic. Lord Tirek made a deal with him, and they've combined to become all powerful! Now Tirek is after your sister. I fear of what may happen if he succeeds." Cadence gasped in horror as she asked in fright, "What if he comes after our filly?" Shining Armor hugged his wife as he said, "Don't worry Cadence, I won't let that happen."

"Me neither," said Garrett, "I figure maybe I could hide you guys and the princesses into the Crystal Mirror, that way Tirek won't find you."

"Seems like the only safe option Cadence," said Shining Armor, "especially if it ensures that our little princess is protected." Cadence nodded and said, "I'll get Flurry Heart. Lead us to the mirror, Garrett Shimmer." Several minutes later, Garrett guided Shining Armor and Cadence to Celestia's castle, Cadence holding her sleeping daughter. They were soon at Celestia's castle. Garrett explained to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna the dire situation of what was happening. When Garrett suggested going into the Crystal Mirror to hide, Celestia questioned, "Are you sure going into the human world is a wise decision?"

"If it means protecting my daughter, it is a risk I'm willing to take," said Cadence. "Besides, Tirek doesn't know about the human world," said Garrett. "You have a valid point," said Celestia, "come everyone, let us go." They then walked into the Crystal Mirror room. "Mares first," said Garrett. Cadence and Flurry Heart went into the Crystal Mirror first. Then Celestia and Luna went into the mirror. Then Shining Armor, and then Garrett. Once they were all in the human world, Garrett was able to recognize everyone. "Come on Everypony,  into the school," ordered Garrett as he went into the school, finding the door was locked. "Good thing one of my human powers is picking locks like Hoofdini." He then unlocked the door, getting everyone in. "Alright, stay here until the coast is clear," said Garrett, "I'm going back to help my beloved." Shining Armor put his hand around Garrett's shoulder and said, "good luck, brother." Garrett nodded and then left the human world, back in Equestria in his unicorn form. His main priority was to now go back to his home to help his beloved.