Don't Go...

Garrett and Starlight then ran to the unconscious Sunset. Garrett looked at her and said, "Sunset?" No response. "Sunset, wake up!" Still nothing. Now Garrett was getting scared. "Please Sunset, you have to wake up, you're the only family I have left!" Still no response. Starlight then shook Sunset back and forth saying, "Sunset, please don't die on me! Please!!! I love you!" It felt like all their efforts to save Sunset Shimmer were in vain. A tear came down from Garrett's left eye. One of his worst fears may be coming true. Starlight then burst into tears as she then cradled Sunset's body. Twilight sadly looked at Garrett as she said in tears, "I'm so sorry..." He then hugged her tightly as he started crying. It was a sad moment...

After a few minutes, Garrett tearfully then went to his sister, and kissed her on the forehead for what he thought would be the last time. Starlight did the same. Suddenly, a bright light emerged as it then went into Sunset as she then breathed new life. It surprised everyone as she then emerged with newfound life. "Sunset, you're alive!" Twilight said excitedly. Garrett and Starlight hugged her. "It's strange, I felt like I was between life and death... how did I escape?" Sunset asked. "It was the power of love," said Star Swirl, "Garrett's brotherly love for you, and Starlight's true love for you Sunset." Sunset smiled and said, "well I love all of you."  The Mane Six then joined in a group hug with them all as Sunset kissed Starlight on the lips.