[3] ° Likey

"Can I... kiss you?"

Jeongyeon thought she didn't hear him correctly, but she knew what she heard. And the fact that he asked in a serious way didn't ease her nerves. Nerves that exploded throughout her mind once she had heard him.

However, instead of flat-out rejecting the handsome boy, or nodding for the sake of her boring love life, she bursts out laughing. Did the alcohol have something to do with it? She had no idea. She just bursts out laughing, and she knows she's embarassing herself.

Poor guy frowns a little, disappointed at the response. And also embarassed. He's a grown man but he asks her if he can kiss her? And then he gets laughed at?

"What?"

Jeongyeon forces herself to stop laughing and smiles at him. Although, that took a long time for her giggles to disperse. After years of staying single, she didn't expect something unexpected but this exciting to occur in her love life.

She's an ambitious person, focused and organized. But sometimes she has her own quirks. Quirks that could embarass her and the other party.

The smile directed at Taehyung made him feel confused. He repeats. "What?"

"I'm sorry. I just- for real?"

"Yeah, for real."

"We can kiss," she responds and the smile turns devious. It must be her turn to look like a drunk person. "Close your eyes though."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "How will I kiss you with my eyes closed?"

"I never said you will kiss me."

He was silent, then an excited grin pops on his face. "Seriously?"

Jeongyeon nods. He smirks smugly, and then closes his eyes like she said, tongue darting out of his mouth and licking his lips. Jeongyeon watches the action, remembering that habit of his that he does back in high school.

With mischief present in her eyes, Jeongyeon leans over...

And pecks his nose.

She pulls back immediately and watched his reaction, the bathtub faucet hitting her back lightly. His eyes were still closed, but then his forehead scrunches. He looks cute like that.

When he opens his eyes, Jeongyeon lets out a shameless snort before giggling and doubling over, letting her hair play as curtains to hide her face from Taehyung.

Then she felt him shift closer to her.

She looks up immediately, giggles starting to waver down in her throat. Her hair didn't help. A hand forces her to lean back on the curved bathtub faucet, but the process was slow as her body didn't agree with what he was doing.

"Taehyung?"

Jeongyeon moves the curtain of hair out of her sight, gazing at the handsome man in front of her. Suddenly, she was breathless.

"Can I?" He asks again, eyes looking down at her lips before he looks back at her eyes boldly.

Jeongyeon swallows with a closed mouth. Her mind screams 'yolo' before nodding and closing her eyes this time, lips parting in the process.

Taehyung smiles warmly, gazing at the beautiful sight before him. She had such smooth skin, eyelashes long enough to count, a cute nose he wants to tap and kiss. There's a reason why he crushed on her back in high school. Behind the feisty attitude was a beautiful girl people do not notice unless they look past the tomboyish facade.

And gently as he can, he swoops down for a kiss.

A bundle of excitement exploded in her stomach as she felt damp, warm lips kiss hers, skin coming in contact with hers. For a moment, they didn't move, simply enjoying the contact with their eyes closed.