Special {2}

I just wanted to try something out... I'm challenging myself to write something way out of my comfort zone in under an hour, with only a maximum of 500 words. I think I can do it. And I swear I'll do special mentions in the next Special chapter.

For older teens--if that makes sense.

~•♤•~

[18] Out of breath

They play an extremely bizarre game--Taehyung and Jeongyeon.

At the moment, Jeongyeon hands Taehyung's notebook back to him.

Taehyung has a girlfriend: the beautiful, tall, and charming Choi Sooyoung. Choi Minho's cousin. Most teachers' favorite student. Has a playful aura around her.

Jeongyeon is the 'sinless' student. She's particularly quiet, doesn't want violence, a little friendly, not judgmental, polite to everyone--and it's hard to hate her.

In terms of sex-appeal, she's nothing compared to Sooyoung.

But if that was true, then why was Taehyung always following her with his eyes? With every chance he gets, he always watches her with fascination; his attention sticking to her figure like a stubborn leech that wouldn't come off.

And Jeongyeon knows it.

She knows it, and she lets him follow her without a word spoken; just a knowing gaze that gives him a hint that she would like to play a game along with him; because she's not that innocent. She wants to have fun too. And although they're standing dangerously on a thin line here, none of them cares.

None of them cares enough to stop themselves from the passionate kiss they're sharing; not enough for Taehyung to loosen his firm grip on her thighs; not enough for Jeongyeon to stop nipping the skin under his jaw.

They're barely hidden behind a shelf of books in the library; barely quiet with every loud smacking sounds their lips make, or the loud breaths they pant out. No shame or self-reproach shared, because they have this strong belief that this is just a part of their youth--hiding secrets, discovering new things, feeling excitement.

And it's just so... Wrong.

But they don't see the wrong in it. Because they're enjoying it.

Would one believe that the 'loyal' Kim Taehyung caresses Jeongyeon's milky thighs during class?

Would one believe that the 'innocent' Yoo Jeongyeon taunts Taehyung by playing footsie under a cafeteria table?

They just had this magnetic pull towards each other.

His girlfriend has no clue.

His girlfriend has no idea that the hand she holds are hands that groped another girl's body; the lips she kisses have touched another girl's lips. She's a clueless lady caught in a massive web of deception that was invisible to the eyes of many.

They hand each other things in front of her--his girlfriend--but she doesn't notice the meaning behind their simple touches; doesn't know how lewd and dirty and lascivious they can get to each other.

And right now, Jeongyeon is returning his notebook.

Sooyoung smiles at Jeongyeon. Politely, she returns the smile, and looks back at Taehyung.

Taehyung accepts the notebook, eyes focused on her. Her gaze was just as spellbinding as her gaze at him in the dark, luring him to a fantasy that Sooyoung cannot, in no way, create for him.

His lips were eniticing, red and tempting to nibble at.

Of course, she doesn't make a move.

Because soon, they'll meet again. Again will they be briskly, leaving bruises that last for days. Again will they be craving for more, out of breath and drowning in pure bliss.

They just... Play an extremely weird game.