11.

"Winter....Why didn't you bring Zip?" I asked, walking with Her and Ben.

"She said she was tired, and that she'd hang next time." She answered.

I nodded as we continued to stroll through the mall. "Somebody's missing their baby..." Ben pinched my cheek. "Stop touching me." We laughed.

"Speaking of that, when're you guys gonna make it official?" Winter crossed her arms.

"When it's time."

"Nigga it's time now." Winter chuckled.

"Nah...Not just yet."

"Alright...Whatever."

"I gotta get to know her better...and prepare myself to be committed."

"I respect that."

🖤

Ben and I stopped to Drop Winter off and I headed inside to check on Zip. After going inside and heading to her bedroom I knocked on the door.

"Come in." She said groggily. "...Hey." I smiled, sitting on the foot of her bed. "Wassup?" She pulled the covers over her shoulder.

"Nothing much. I missed you at the mall today." I dangled my hands together between my legs. "Oh reeeaally?" She said, flattered. "Mhm...but apparently you're tired." I leaned down kissing her on the cheek.

"I am...You're disturbing my sleep actually." She joked. "Oooh my bad my bad. Guess I'll just leave."

"I mean we can talk for a second." She blushed. "That's what I thought." I bit my lip, nudging her playfully. "What's this song?" I asked, referring to the music she was playing.

"Who sings this?" I added.

"....Me." She shrugged. "See...I told you. You've got a plenty to fall back on. This is really good. Is that on SoundCloud?"

"Mhm. I mean, to be honest I was just playing around...It was one of those nights I needed to vent."

"You should vent more often."

"Is it that good?"

"Hell. Yes." I assured her. "Hmmmph." She seemed surprised.

"...Well I don't wanna hold Ben up...See you next practice."

"Well actually...I took your advice. I applied for a scholarship at Drexel...on a limb of course...and they actually gave me one to study medicine...so...I'm leaving the team for now. But luckily I'll still be here."

"...Okay?" She hugged me. Before letting go, I grabbed her waist, pecking her lips one time, slowly pulling my lips away, before a tension-filled moment of eye contact.

"I'm proud of you."

Tzipora licked her lips with a smirk. "See ya." She said in a raspy tone.

I grinned at her as I left the room.

🖤

A/N: Yea I know this is a short chapter and all. But I wanted to stop here so I just decided to go ahead and publish this too.