13. christmas with you Pt. 2

Christmas Night

markelle

"Hey...Why don't we celebrate this win?" I sat up. "By doing what?" Zip asked, sitting up also. "Just wait. You're already dressed so give me about an hour."

"Damn, it takes you an hour just to put clothes on? You already took a shower..." She looked shocked. "Yes...I have a hard time choosing what I want to wear..."

She chuckled as I hurried into the bathroom to put my clothes on.

🖤

"You finally through?" She knocked on the door. "...Yea." I straightened my black tee out and opened the door.

tzipora

I bit my lip, looking up and down at Kelle. I thought he was cute before...but damn he looks fine.

"..Do I look okay?" He asked, snapping me out of it. "Mmmm. Yea..." I turned his baseball cap backwards.

"Ready?"

"Mhm. Where we goin?" I asked. "You'll see." We stepped out and got onto the elevator.

I checked the time on my phone and responded to a text from Winter.

winter 🖤❄️👯‍♀️
hey babes, are you situated?

zip 💕💕💕😭
yea. Kelle's taking me somewhere. It's a sURpRiSe ... 😂😫

I put my phone into my purse, and noticed Kelle looking up. "Markelle...What're you doing?"

"Uh, Huh?! Aww, um, you see, it's this mistletoe in the air. And I was thinking, who the fuck hangs a mistletoe in a elevator."

I chuckled. "But you know...We are under it..."

I turned towards him and he grabbed my waist, just as the elevator opened. "Someone's getting a little smoochy I See." Joel looked between us before laughing.

"Y'all going to the Christmas Parade?"

Kelle gave him a look. "Wasn't supposed to tell?" Joel looked confused. "No...But its cool."

"My bad. But You did good Rook. Proud of You. Now...Go have fun." He shook Kelle's hand.

"Thank You."

"Christmas Parade Huh?" I walked beside him to his car outside.

"Mmmmhm."

🖤

"I just needed to get out before leaving." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yea. Me too actually."

"But...I definitely didn't mind, laying with you all day and night."

He looked down at me with a smirk. "You know...I have to say, you're really comfortable to sleep with...you're really warm and you smell unbelievably good."

"Really? Well Thanks. I like to make my visitors comfy." He shrugged with a grin.

"That sounds creepy." We both laughed. "Well I like to make you comfortable."

"Aww." I said as he kissed my forehead. "I'm like addicted to kissing you now." He held me close as we walked, looking at the Christmas lights.

"Ooooh, lets go look at the tree!" I said excitedly, seeing a big Christmas tree with gold lights.

I grabbed his hand, as I hurriedly ran to the tree. "Slow down, the tree ain't going anywhere." He chuckled. A big smile crept onto my face as I looked up at the tree, amazed.

"It's so pretty." I leaned against his shoulder, holding his hand. "Yeah. Just like you."

"That One was corny bab- Kelle."

"You can call me baby." He smiled.

🖤

markelle

"Hey Momma."

"Hey Kelle." She said excitedly as I got inside. "When are you gonna let me meet this Tzipora you've been talking about?"

"Next Holiday. Or when we're actually together..."

"How long has it been..?"

"About...nine months?"

"And she's still not your girlfriend? I need you to get it together Markelle. By 25 I need some grand-babies."

"Mom that's a while from now."

"I know. And I forgot to tell you how proud I am of how well you did earlier."

"I know momma."

___

GoodNight ! 🌙💤