Ask The Characters

"Wassup 'Take Care' Fans, so as promised, The Cast is gonna be answering and responding to questions and comments you guys left so boom let's get it."

A/N: don't ever say that again in your life

"So...here are a few questions from -queenariele ..."

Q: "Do You Regret Cussing Out Ya Coach?"

A: "No Regerts." He says laughing.

*Everyone behind the camera laughs*

Q: "Are You A Thot Ass Hoe?"

A: "Nah. I'm loyal. But I'm single Cause Errbody keep playing wit me. So shoot ya shot baby."

*winks*

Q: "Do You Love Me You Thottie?"

A: "Yes. A lot." He shrugs

Q: "Do You Regret losing Trapezoid?"

A: *laughs for like 1,000,000 years* "trapezoid?" He continues to laugh. "....Yes." He answers, still chuckling.

Q: "Do You Like Mac and cheese as a friend and lover?"

A: "Broooo these nicknames have got to go." He starts back laughing. *takes breath* "I like her as a friend. Not a lover though." *snaps fingers*

"Uh Uh. Nope. Horrible. No. Stupid Question. No. Hell no. And No. okay here's some." He skips over questions.

"Here's two from -kingdia ." He scrolls.

Q: "Can you tell Mackenzie's thot ass to leave you alone?"

A: *laughs nervously* "Goodness Gracious. Yea I'll tell her." *snickers*

C: "Man the fuck up and go get your girl back Please."

R: "Alright Bet."

*starts dancing and swaying his hips*

"Is that For Tzipora?" The cameraman asks.

"Mhmm." *continues to dance*

"Okay here's one from litlikebic23."

Q: "When You gonna Hit Mackenzie bro. I'm just asking what the guys are thinking."

A: *laughs* "Awww Man You outta pocket....Anyways, I don't know. Probably never cause then she'll be mad if I don't talk to her afterwards..."

"Here's a Question from lovelykiesha05."

Q: "Why You sooo Fineeee ???😍😍😍 Get rid of that thot Mackenzie and mess with a real one 🤤"

A: "hehehe."

"Next One From doyouknowdawae."

"Nigga that username is funny as hell." *laughs*

Q: "Do You Know Da Wae?"