20.

Tzipora

Winter was out with Ben, Markelle was probably at home, and me...I was at home alone.

I just know they didn't forget my birthday. Especially Winter.

I thought maybe Winter didn't forget but just planned to surprise me after her date.

I hadn't gotten a text from Markelle. I didn't expect anything very big from him cause I know he gets busy. But I did expect him to be extra and like text me at 3 in the morning.

No text, no call.

Winter didn't even say anything before she left.

But, knowing her, she's plotting.

Even though I didn't know if anyone had anything planned exactly, it still felt upsetting to think that there's a possibility that everyone forgot.

🖤

Markelle

"Yes. The one With Tzipora on it." I said in a hurry.

"It's almost through sir...Can you wait about thirty minutes?"

"Uh....I..I gotta go pick up sum else too."

"Well I can make sure it's out when you get back..."

🖤
2:00 AM
iMessage

markelle 😭💖: zip open the damn door shit

bby 🧡🧡🧡🧡: huh... I'm coming I guess?

markelle 😭💖: aight

🖤

Markelle

Tzipora crosses her arms after she opened the door.

"...It's two in the morning Markelle."

"...I know."

"Okay so...what do you want? And what's behind your back?"

"To celebrate your birthday with you carebear." I said before I revealed a cake in a container.

"So whatcha think?" I kissed her with a smile on my face.

Her eyes lit up as she smiled. "I never seen you smile that big." I chuckled, walking in.

"I...I thought you forgot." She shrugged as I opened the box and grabbed a knife.

"Cut The 'Tzipora' part out." She wrapped her arm around my Waist.

"But that's in the middle baby." We both laughed. "...but okay..." I cut her name out of the cake.

I placed the cake on a plate. "How does it taste?" She asked as I tasted the cake on the knife.

"Damn good." I gave her the plate.