crenny (part 1)

Please trust me when I say it gets better😭 I learned how to write later on don't give up on me

"I can't believe he's gone" Stan said his voice barely Audible from the heavy sobs coming escaping his lips.
   "we've been with him for so long"  Kyle whispered, covering his face with his shaking hands. His bright green hat slipping back and falling off into the glistening snow.
Cartman stood back not knowing how to react, he didn't know how to feel. He was trying to stay strong and not cry.  All of those times when he had made fun of Kenny was now rushing back to him punching him the stomach. Tears pooled In his eyes. 'no they can't see me cry' he persisted, balling up his fists. "I'm going home" Eric said, his voice quivering. The two boys looked up, their red eyes staring at the brunet. Cartman began walked by off, ignoring the gazes of his friends. As he approached his house, his chocolate brown eyes welled with his salty tears, that soon poured down his big cheeks. Heavy sobs echoed in the air, they knew about kenny's curse, how he could never permanently die, but it had been two days since Kenny died and he's not back. People began to lose hope of him coming back. Cartman stood up and started walking towards his house again, not caring about the snow soaking his brown jeans 'I probably look like shit' he thought before stopping to wipe his eyes 'Kenny will be back' he persisted. He carried on walking home, soon reaching his destination, as soon as he entered; not caring to look at his mother, marched up to his bedroom and flopped on his bed 'he'll be back' he thought before dosing off and falling asleep.

Kenny's POV
I'm not going back.

Ok, so i might go back just to see him.
You might be wondering who is this him and why I don't want to go back, well, its simple. The reason I don't want to go back is because i know I'll just die again and that hurts like HELL plus the people that I hang out with are ALWAYS the reason I die. He only person that hasn't caused a death is the one and only Craig tucker. And to answer the second question, him is none other than Craig himself. He's the only reason I want to go back, every time I'm around him I feel, different. I don't have the same urges when I'm around girls, no this, it's different "Kenny, do you want to go back" he asked, my gaze traveled to his face "yes".  
--------------------------------------
Sooooooo first real chapter that's not a rant😊 I hope you enjoyed, this took me like three weeks from all the procrastination😂
Anyways ✌🏻 out.