5

Kenny's POV

"Thanks butters" Kenny just arrived and he wanted to leave, 'I should've just called Clyde or Token, or even worse; Stan and Kyle' "so whatcha wanna do?" Kenny knew that tone all to well, he looked up; his dull eyes staring through his hood "c'mon Kenny" butters licked his lips, "no Leo, I don't want you" he looked at me "are you sure ken, you know you do" he crawled over to me and placed his hands on my lap "Leo stop!" He crawled farther up, moving his hand down to my zipper "I'm sorry Leo, but I have to go" I grabbed my bag and walked out, not even looking back.

"Kenny!" Karen called, I looked down and smiled softly "hello, angel" I patted her head "I'm going to go shower, ok angel" she nodded as I left.
"Kenny!kenny!kenny!" I looked up at my sister as I fluffed my hair with my white towel "what's the matter angel?" I asked sitting down on my bed "I called mama she said I could get a job and help pay for the apartment!" I looked at her brown eyes and saw the brightest sparkle in them "angel, you don't have to. I'm more than happy to be taking care of you" I looked at my sister, I turned to face my sister who's weight had added to mine on my bed "listen angel, I'm your big brother; and at this point, You're the only thing I love. So, I don't want you to worry about financial stuff, ok. That's my job, so don't worry your pretty little butt off, can you do that for me, angel?" I looked into her eyes, not realizing my gaze has fallen to the ground "I'll try, Knight. But only cause I love you" she said while reaching for a hug, I wrapped my slender arms around my angel and smiled "I love you, angel" I looked down at my brown haired happiness, as she looked up "I love you too, my knight"
I hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go "Hey, Knight, can you tell me something?" I looked up "I guess, what is it?" "While you where in the shower, a guy named Craig kept texting you." She sat up and stared into my blue eyes "you want to know who Craig is don't you" she nodded vigorously "well, Craig is my best friend, who for some reason; really liked him, but yesterday, he had said I love you to someone else" I looked down at the floor, once again "Knight, if you truly like him, go after him; I don't care what gender you like, if they make you happy; then I like them!" I looked at her, shock stepping up next on my line of emotions "thank you, my little angel" I said "now it's a school night, it's time for bed, angel" i said hoping up off my bed "ok, Knight. Goodnight, I love you to the moon and back" she smiled and hugged my waist "I love you more than my life, Karen; no matter what, I'll always protect you" she looked at me and smiled "ahh there it is" I tilted my head "you're sparkle, it's back in you're eyes.  When you came home, you're eyes were so dull. And I didn't like it!" She crosses her arms "well, goodnight big bro, I love you" "goodnight Angel, I'll be in with your tea in a bit" she looked at me, her brown eyes shining "ok, but you really don't have to" "but I want to" I crossed my arms "alright you win this time!" She stormed off to her room, as I set off the the kitchen.
"Hey, angel, can I come in?" I knocked lightly "yeah" I opened her cream door "here you go, angel" I said as I sat the cup down on her table "thank you, goodnight Knight, love you" she kissed my cheek, "goodnight, angel, I love you too" I kissed her forehead before walking out.

"Oh my god, someone call the police she's hardly breathing!!" Kenny rushed forward to see his precious angel covered in blood "Karen no!!" He lunges forward "sir you have to stay back "I'm her big brother, let me through, I have a right!" People held him back, keeping him away from the bloody scene "m-my angel" his body racked with sobs "sir what happened?" The police looked at him "it's my birthday and she went out for a present when I said not to" he watched as they loaded the light of his life into the black bag and hauled her away "angel , why her, why her!" He shouted pounding his hands on the pavement outside the apartment complex.

"shit!" He shouted, sitting up in bed 'Karen ' he thought as he rushed out of bed, he made his way to his sisters room, he cracked the door open, to see his sister sleeping peacefully. Kenny let out a sigh of relief, for the only thing he truly did care about, was happy and safe. And that's all kenny truly cared about.

———————————————————
Wow, two chapters in one day, I'm not gonna lie; I was about to cry in this; it was just sO FREAKING SwEeT.
Anyways Craig will be back soon, I just thought this would be cute to write. Whatever, I'm done.

Bye👽