3

btw this will take place in like a battle of the bands kind of thing, so I would get ready for that. ok byeeeeee.

"hey Kenny, the band thing is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to do it with us?" Stan asked, I nodded "but cartman is out so we need a fourth person" he said taking a drink of his water "how bout' Craig" I said my voice coming out  as a whisper  "I was thinking butters, but alright" Stan said, heaving out a sigh "Kyle you good with Craig?" he asked the ginger "yeah, can he play guitar?" Kyle looked at me with his bright green eyes looking into mine "yeah, he can" I whispered out. the truth is, me and Craig have been hanging out for the past month, and guessed what; no deaths here. but ever since I came into his group, tweek left. Clyde and token were cool with me being here, but I haven't seen tweek in over two weeks. I left our table, making my way over the craig "yo fucker, you wanna be in the band thing with us?" I asked, hoping up on the table "sorry man, but I'm in with Clyde and token. But we do need a singer" he said taking a bite out of that apple "I can't sing" I stated pulling down my hood "lies, I know you can" "since when?" I asked smirking "dude, you're my best man here. I know you can" he said raising an eyebrow and smirking that arrogant sexy smirk "whatever. Sure I'll do it. Kyle and Stan can find someone else." I said hoping off the table and walking back to Kyle and Stan. I set my hands on the table "sorry guys, I'm all taken" I said while walking off to avoid a conversation.
Time skip

"yo McCormick, you wanna come over and work on the song with us?" "sure, who's house" craig thought for a second "I guess cyldes" I nodded "meet me by the front and we'll head there" craig said before walking off.

yes, time skip lol

"you ready?" I looked up and locked eyes with Craig "yep" I implied as I walked toward the black haired male. we started walking towards Clyde's house "hey ken" I looked up to let him know I was listening "token and Clyde have never heard you sing, so if they suddenly stop, its not because you suck" he said keeping his beautiful eyes in front of us "ok" I stated as we turned and made out way up Clyde's driveway. over the past few hours we decided who plays what: token is on the keyboard, Clyde is on the guitar, Craig is drummer, and I'm the singer. "sup guys" Clyde broke his attention away from his guitar to see Kenny and Craig approaching "hey guys" Kenny greeted "we got everything set up so.." Kenny's eyes went straight to the microphone up front "alright lets go" Craig said while taking off his hat and jacket, Kenny took off his parka and went up front; everyone had spent most of the day memorizing their parts together. "also Kenny, if it turns out Craig was lying you're out, no pressure" token stated his chocolate eyes boring into Kenny's electric blue ones, Craig smirked from his seat on the drums "but we'll find out so lets start, shall we" the blonde looked back at Craig before turning around and taking a deep breath, knowing full well he'd be the new singer.

one two three

I think I talk too much, I need to listen, baby I need to listen baby, I need to listen good.

the boys stopped staring wide-eyed at the blonde in front of them. "damn" Clyde muttered, shock lacing his words "I tried to tell you guys, but all you do is doubt." Craig crossed his arms, his cocky smirk making its way back onto his face "whatever we need to practice" token shook his head before placing his hands back on the keyboard.

I think I talk too much, I need to listen, baby I need to listen, baby I need to listen good.

I think I try to hard: how I look, what I do, what I'm sayin' I spend to much time explaining myself. I hope there's some time to change it.

I can taste it, my heart breakin', please don't say it- that you know, when you know. I cant take it, I'm impatient, tell me baby, now I know, you should go- I already know id fall in love with you baby, but that's not what I wanna do. I hope you won't ever lie to me, and if you do; I know I won't be your cry baby.

I think I worry a lot, I need to take it easy. I got this anxious feeling, but it goes away for a minute, when with you I'm breathing.

I can taste it, my heart breakin', please don't say it- that you know, when you know. I cant take it, I'm impatient, tell me baby, now I know, you should go- I already know id fall in love with you baby, but that's not what I wanna do. I hope you won't ever lie to me, and if you do; I know I won't be your cry baby.

the sun's coming out but I'm feeling colder, I can't wait till the drought is over~

I know I'll fall in love with you, baby. and that's just what I'll do.~ I hope you won't ever lie to me, and if you do: I won't be your cry baby. I know I'll fall in love with you, baby. and that's not what I wanna do. I hope you won't ever lie to me, and if you do: I know I won't be your cry baby. cry baby. cry baby. I need to cry, baby. cry baby. cry baby. you need to cry, baby. cry baby. cry baby. we need to cry and if we do, I know that would be alright.

Kenny stopped, panting. he looked back at the brunet to see Craig look back at him and smirk. Clyde took notice and smirked.

"hhheeeeyyyyy craig" clydes voice rang through the other side of the phone "what do you want Clyde, it's like 3 am" craig rolled his eyes "i was just wondering, how do you feel about mccormick. I was just wondering since you dated tweek, do you have romantic feelings for Kenny?" craig stared at the glowing stars on his ceiling "maybe..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy yeah I finally did something... part 4 up soon.

bye my aliens