6

"Ken, why did you leave yesterday?" Craig asked, walking next me "it's nothing" I said walking to my class "wanna ditch?" He asked lazily "no, I came here to learn so I can get into a college" I turned my heel, heading into my class.

Craig's POV
"Hey, Donovan. What's up with Kenny?" I asked whilst leaning on my Jeep and pulling out a cigarette "he called me last night though. He said it had something to do with something you said" he shrugged, his red jacket rising and falling "well, tweek did call last night. He so said he loved me so the only thing.." I stopped, realizing what happened "Craig!" Clyde snapped his fingers "you dropped your cigarette, by the way" he stated crossing his arms "Clyde, I know what happened!" He stepped back "jeez Craig, calm yourself." I ran off into the school, the bell rang; signaling schools out. I rushed through the crowd to my locker, pulling out my orange bag and jogging to my car. The long narrow road stretched out in-front of me as I pulled out of the parking lot, spotting the orange hooded person walking on the sidewalk, along with a brunette girl "yo, ken, you need a ride?" I asked pulling over a bit and rolling down the window. He looked at me his bright blue eyes boring into my dark ones, he looked down at the girl as she nodded her head "sure.." his voice broke the silence, as he got in the car. Silence filled my car: no music, I'm not smoking with a little girl in the car, and my best friend is pissed off at me. Today is fan-fucking-tastic. I pressed my break down, and the tires came to a slow halt "thanks.." Kenny muttered "thank you!" The brunette waved, "it's no big deal" I smiled and waved at her.
I drove off, soon pulling into my driveway. Silence filled my house as I walked to my room. My hand grasped my handle as I heard giggling and grunts from my sister room, 'not the first guy she's fucked' a sigh escaped my lips as I slammed my door shut. I reached into my closet, I pulled off my hoodie. I shut the doors and I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and threw them on my desk. My mind wandered to different places: space, tweek, aliens,  Kenny. "Craig, come get dinner!" Ruby's voice called "actually, I was gonna go eat with token and Clyde!" I called back "whatever" she called walking down the steps. I laid down on my blue blanket, I had no intention of leaving anytime soon. I rolled over, my eyes shutting as I slipped into darkness.
"fuck!" I grasped my head, searching for my hat; confirming it still rested on my head. My eyes traveling to my clock '11:26' the bright numbers flashed in my eyes. I laid back down, closing my eyes; as once again, darkness consumed me.
"No Craig, I love you" his blonde hair blowing in the wind "I know you don't love me, so there's no point anymore" he looked down, glaring at tweek and i's intertwined hands "Kenny, give up trying, Craig is in love with me; it never will be you. You disgusting creature." Tweek growled, Kenny's electric beautiful blue eyes started into mine, both glossed with tears "I love you so much Craig, never forget that" he spoke, his voice barely audible "k-Kenny?" My voice shook "goodbye, my beautiful Space Boy" he stepped on the railing of the bridge we rested on "no, no, Kenny it's always been you!"
Thump
Thump
"Kenny?" I looked down over the bridge, the beautiful mans body, crashing into the water below. "Good Craig, now we get rid of everyone else" he laughed, as tears coated my cheeks "starting with-"

"Holy fuck" I gasped, sweat beaded in my head. I reached for my phone, hand blindly searching on my table. I opened my messenger
C: do you want to go for a ride?
K: dude it's 2 AM
C:I know, but I can't sleep
K: fine, whatever
C:I'll be there in 5
I grabbed my blue jacket and rushed out. I grabbed my keys off he table and ran outside.
It's was only a three minute drive till I pulled up, I saw his beautiful blonde hair flowing In the wind. He crawled in as I came to a stop on the side "I'm sorry if I woke you up" I said, eyes not leaving the road "it's fine, I couldn't sleep either, Karen has a friend over" I glanced at him, then glancing out to the road. Silence flooded my car as we drove. "Craig take a left and stop at the hill" Kenny directed "ok" the sound of my blinker clicked as I turned the corner. We stopped at the hill, we started to climb the steep hill. We sat in the grass, upon reaching the top of the hill "Kenny, can I ask you something?" He looked at me "sure" my head turned to face the sky "did you hear me the other night?" "Yeah." He looked at me "that hurt Craig" his voice shook "when you told tweek you love him" I looked at him "he said if I said it one more time, he'd leave me and somebody very important to me alone" I pulled down my hat "it hurt me, to say that when i knew you were listening" Kenny looked at me, my eyes glazing with tears "it hurt so bad kenny" I pulled my knees to my chest, breathing deeply "I love someone else" I rested my head on my knees "can I ask who?" Kenny scooted closer to my shaking body "I'm too scared to tell him" I whispered "j-just go for it, I'm sure they like you" I couldn't help but notice the sadness ringing in his voice as he spoke. I scooted closer to Kenny's small frame. I looked at him, my blue eyes staring into his. I leaned, and leaned till I felt his soft lips collide with mine. I broke for breath as he stared down at my red face. I rested my forehead on his shoulder "it's you kenny, it always has been" I mumbled into his shoulder "I love you too, Craig Tucker"
We collected ourselves off of the ground "thank you for going with me" I said, as I climbed into my car "it was my pleasure tonight" he looked into my eyes once more "now, take me home. I'm tired" he yawned.
I heard the click of the seatbelt unbuckle as he prepared to leave "I'll see you tomorrow" I said, as his slim figure moved in his seat "Craig." He looked down "yes?" He looked to the side "c-can I have one more kiss?" He looked down "absolutely" Kenny stared at me with his beautiful eyes. Our lips collided. "I'll see you later, kenny McCormick" he grinned "see you later, Craig Tucker"
I entered my house and ran upstairs. It was four in the morning 'shit' I took off my jacket and changed into sweat pants and a shirt. I hopped on my bed, smiling from tonight. Fuck you kenny McCormick for making me feel like this.

————————————————————
Find any errors? If so, I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry it took so long, but tbh I'm proud of this one

Bye👽