4

Welcome to battle of the bands" a firm male voice rung through the busy crowd "five brave groups making an attempt to be the next big thing" behind the stage, Kenny stood; shaking "dude you alright?" Craig approached his best friend "Yeah, it's just Stan and them never let me sing before. Plus all of the attention is on me and that's pretty fuckin scary" Craig grabbed Kenny's shoulders "dude you'll be fine, besides I'll cover you if something happens, alright" Kenny nodded, his blonde hair following his movements "thanks man" Kenny patted his best friends shoulder. "It's time, you ready?" Craig looked at Kenny with his beautiful eyes, Kenny nodded in response; still shaking "everything is gonna be alright man, you're a fantastic singer; don't doubt yourself." Craig places a hand back on his shoulder and look Kenny in the eye "thanks Craig" Kenny sighed and looked Craig in the eye "any day ken" Craig smiled and walked off and start preparing. "Next up: Craig, Kenny, token, and Clyde"

KENNYS POV
"Next up: Craig, Kenny,Token, and Clyde" my hands shook as he finished his words, the slight echo making it worse, "hey man you'll do fine, you're better than like, everyone so far" Clyde's voice reaches my ears just as we walked out. "Alright folks last performance, will they last?"
One
Two
Three

I think I talk too much, I need to listen, baby I need to listen, baby I need to listen good.

I think I try to hard: how I look, what I do, what I'm sayin' I spend to much time explaining myself. I hope there's some time to change it.

I can taste it, my heart breakin', please don't say it- that you know, when you know. I cant take it, I'm impatient, tell me baby, now I know, you should go- I already know id fall in love with you baby, but that's not what I wanna do. I hope you won't ever lie to me, and if you do; I know I won't be your cry baby.