Senior Fucking Year

Finn's POV (Finn's picture is above)

The plastics, they're teen royalty. If Hollywood High was Us Weekly, they would always be on the cover. That one there, that's Gigi Hadid, she is one of the dumbest you'll ever meet. I sat next to her last year in English class, she asked me how to spell "kiwi".And that little one, that's Kylie Jenner. She's totally rich because her dad who is now her mom invented Botox. Kylie Jenner knows everybody's business. She knows everything about everyone. That's why her lips are so big. There full of gossip,...AND BOTOX. And evil takes a human form in Hailey Baldwin, don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish , back- stabbing slut- faced ho bag. But in reality, she is so much more than that. She's the queen bee.

It was the first day of senior year, the plastics just walked by me with their perfect outfits, shoes, handbags and of course with the 10 boys who practically follow them like dogs.

"I despise those bitches so much" My Friend Elle said as she walks towards my baby blue punch buggy

Shhhhh they will hear you. We can't afford that. WE CANT AFFORD PLASTICS SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT US.

"Okay, Finn, breathe breathe". Elle says as she gives me a plastic bag to breathe in. "Dude calm down, you care to much about what people think"

Yeah, I know I'm sorry, it's just I've been through a lot of shit. I just can't go through anymore shit. I mean school makes me depressed, and this year since it's our senior year I wanna enjoy it, with no anxiety about gossip.

"Yeah, Finn you deserve that, you've been through so much, I'm always here with you, so just know that" Elle says giving me a smile and a hug.

Yeah, I know, OMG what's your schedule like! I ask Elle as we walk towards the school together.

"Hmm, I have English first period, Ms. Dawson." She says handing me her schedule.

I look at her schedule. Awwww we only have one class together... Theatre I say in a sad tone.

"Hey I mean it's better than nothing, AND THATS GREAT MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU GET OUT OF YOUR SHELL, YOUR A GREAT ACTOR," Elle said.

No, I will not be getting out of my shell, I'm ok just in it, I have my One Direction album, my phone, my Pegasus onesie, food, and water, that's all I NEED, I say with a big smile.

"WHAT ABOUT ME"!, Elle says giggling. "Oh yeah I probably wouldn't be able to fit in",she says taking a bite out of her Egg McMuffin.

"YES YOU WOULD!, Stop calling yourself fat, your not fat, your beautiful inside and out"

"Oh shut up", Elle says taking the last bite of her McMuffin. "I don't need no bullshit, I know I'm fat and I'm proud, I know how to work fat," she says with a giggle.

I giggle, Look if you want to call yourself fat, call yourself fat, I'll never call you fat. I'll just always call you beautiful, I say smiling.

"I love you" she says as we stand right in front of Hollywood High.

Love you more! You ready?, I ask

"No! But do I have a choice" I'm still gonna help you get out of your shell more this year,ESPECIALLY IN THEATRE CLASS!"

Whatever, I say. Me and Elle walk up the stairs and into the doorways of hell, my anxiety was having anxiety. I was shaking, I was scared, I always have the most anxiety on the first day of school. I take a deep breath.

"You got this Finn, text me if you need me, I'll see you in lunch"

Yup, I say taking another deep breath.

"AND THEATRE!, don't forgot" Elle said walking away.

Yup, I say taking another deep breath.

My first period was Room 102 Mr Rosenberg Calculus. I got this I say to myself, I'm gonna get through this. Only 3 more classes until lunch and only one more class after lunch which is theatre, which is with Elle. I GOT THIS. I go to room 102, I open the door and the first thing I see are the plastics and a group of jocks . Shit! I walk into the room and the first thing I hear...

"You're Late" Mr Rosenberg said.