2

What?

'No way, over my dead body'; I said confidently glaring at him

'Well,we will see',he didn't get bother at all and walked away with a smirk on his face.

This man,Ah!

He will always do something like that and will get on my nerves.

Why did I even got noticed by him out of all people??

Couldn't he just ignore me like the other people?

When was the first time I met him?I tried to remember. It was the second day of my work.I was a bit late to reach there. Our CEO was just going to introduce him and I barged into the presentation room , not only I barged like a mad woman ,I almost slippeed on my way to the chair , just then a pair of arms was wrapped around my waist and twisted my positions in a second.

I was startled,disheveled and pretty amused by his sudden perfect action.

I mean how did he do that?I'm still amazed at that action.

That was the time I first met him.

Jung Hoseok

I was clueless about all the happenings around .

I was just looking at his Angelic smile face, his red hair was sparkling,long beautiful eyelashes, his deep eyes,in which I sinked totally.

The first thought that came to my mind is , 'Am I in heaven?Why I'm seeing Angeles' ?

Then his words tugged me to the reality ,which was 'Hi sexy'

I was like; Wow ! does angels also use the word sexy ?

Then I got together myself and pulled myself free from him.

"Miss era you are 30 minutes late for this important meeting and now you are creating a romantic scene to waste another 30 min?'' CEO scoffed off.

My cheeks got beet red and I struggled to say 'I'm so..ory sir' in a bowdened head.

'Oh,come on dad' I heard him say that.' A pretty lady can made us wait' he added smiley.

I felt my whole body was heating up.

'Whatever' head department started the presentation again and i found my sit to join in.

He was giving me uncomfortable stares through the presentation.

I barely able to concentrate, As I tried to look at him sometimes.

So that was my first impression to him.

It was romantic, it was like a love at first sight .

Am I crazy? What am I even thinking?

He is a flirty guy , he won't be serious at his word that time.

But ironically it's true that ,it was first time someone said that ,I'm sexy and I heated up. And I bet he knew that I was getting heated up.

And after that all of our interaction happened randomly everyday. He teases me every time he sees me and shrugged away everything I say.

Every females including that beauty queen is dying to date him

He knows that very correctly and is playing with every girls.

That's why i don't like him.

Is that true? Do I really don't like him or it's the opposite?My inner self asked me

                       ~              ~

Hi ! Everyone! It's me! I sincerely want to thank everyone who took their precious time to read my book. I'm really feeling very gratitude to all of my reader's. And I can tell you every chapter of this book will make you happy. Next update will be on Monday. Give this book a lot of love ☺

As a amazing reader you can vote and comments a lot,I really want to know how much and which part you liked.😇

He is sooo gorgeous! !😍😍😍 I Love him so much, He is my whole universe 😙😙😙

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He is sooo gorgeous! !😍😍😍 I Love him so much, He is my whole universe 😙😙😙