6

*era opens the door*

Mom keeps yelling from the outside of the door.

A small howling sound comes out from my mouth.

Hoseok quickly stands up .

Opening the drawer I rushly wore whatever I got .

After hiding hoseok beneath the bed i opened the door , it was very difficult to hide him,his tall figure can be seen easily if mom search the room.

'What is it mom?' I enounce annoyingly.

She raised her eyebrows, before checking the room.

'Were you alone? I think I heard sone noise?'

I gulped

'I'm alone here mom,that was just a cockroach '

She gave me a confusing look

'Come down for a dinner '

'Ok,I'm com..ing'

Closing the door I rushed to hoseok.

What!

Is he asleep?

Under the bed?

He must be tired

He looks so cute in sleeping, I chuckled a little,siding his hair.I can't believe I let him to touch me and if mom didn't came what would happen! I quivered from the thought . I quickly stood up to left the place but a hand pulling me down .

'Ho...se...ok ?' I whishper yelled before crashing onto his chest . Our eyes locked. Faces were inches apart between us. My heart raced up. It's beating so heavily that I afraid that he will hear that .

*knock* *knock *

Oh my god! Again! This time mom gonna kill me!

My breathing stopped, I tried to stand up hastily but he forced me to sit down again.

'Hoseok what are doing? We will be caught,' I tried to convince him. He came up to my eye level ,his hot breathing brushed my face, getting nervous I tried to move again but he turned me closer and his lips smashed mine.

'Hoseok!' I tried to protest but he was too strong and the kiss was so passionate that I gave in.

After a second he detached the kiss,with a mischievous look on his eye's.

Again another knock

This time I pushed him under the bed and ran towards the door.

'Yes, mom. Coming '

After getting out of the room I got nervous again,how am I going to explain this to mom!

'era what took you so long to come out' mom starts the investigation right after I enter.

'You never tried to care for me before so why now mom?' I don't know how did I manage to say that.

Mom looked a bit surprised at my uncomfortable  questions.

I finshed the dinner somehow quickly and ran to my room. At those whole time mom was giving me suspicious look.

I stomped into the room,but he was not there .

Oh,I forgot the Windows.

He used that path

But why do I feel disappointed that I couldn't see him to go.

A strange feeling captured me

"What was that era? You just did a hot make out session with that guy whom you hated"

Hated?you asked yourself. Did I really hate him. No ,I dont . Infact I fell for him for the first sight. But I just can't stand the fact that he plays with other girls. That's why i decide to hate him to keep his thoughts away from me.

But what was it today? Does this kiss, this touch means anything to him or it was just his another fun sessions?

I felt upset ,cause for me it was first and I let him do it.

I wanted him to touch me

        "Does this touch will able to change something? Him,me or our relation "

                          ~                ~

I love him so much 😭😭😭😭😭