16[Miss You]

He left the important files again. Why won't he ,after all he was so busy with that new girl.

Gosh, where did he found new girls always. Can't I find a new boyfriend? New? I didn't have a one before!

My gawd! What's wrong with me!

This man is turning me into a hoe!

I snapped away my thoughts and gathered the files for submission. Checking all of it, triumph them in a pile.

Wait ,he didn't sign this file! What did he do all the time in office ! Just fucking girls!

Aish! This man!

Finding no other way I decided to reach that file to him.

8:00pm

He must be out of apartment ,why did I decide to come here? I could have sent the file through someone. But no;me and my subconscious mind didn't let me to miss the chance to see him! I mean I saw him at office in the morning but that wasn't enough for me,I think.

I miss him ! I want to see him!

Biting my inner checks, I decide no matter what happens I have to see him.

The lift were about to close but I jumped in,making others glaring at me.

Pfft; I don't care,okay. I'm in hurry I had to see him.

Lift pauses at 15th floor and I execute myself out of it.

There his room, I was about to ring the bell ,realizing the door was slight open.

Wow!How careless my man!

'Excuse me,my man? Inner me scolds me. '

'Sorry ,sorry ,still he is not,but i will make him mine'.I mumbled to myself.

Thinking whether to step in or not,I'm in his room. Again my inner me lost to me, inner me was telling me to knock but here I am without making any sound in his apartment.

I mean it's not my fault, he did hang open the door for anyone to enter,it's good that thieves didn't come .

The thought of thieves drove my attention to some sound.

Is thief already in here?

What about Hoseok?

Did thief tied him up?

My action mode goes on. I grab a vase for defense. Following the concealed sound. The more i get close to the sound the more my heart was racing. The sound made me reach infront of his bedroom. I gulped in fear.

Those muffled sound now looks like a moaning sound.

Wait,don't tell me what I'm thinking is happening behind the door is true!

I think someone read my mind and to clear my confusion , the girl moaned again naming hoseok.

In a trembling state I lost my balance and the vase broke into pieces in the doorframe causing my presence in the home.

Who's that? I heard hoseok's hoarse voice.

I try to run but immediately the door swang opened.

"Era ? Why are you here?"

His sweaty state, half naked body, his deers like eyes pierced through mine .
I gulped at the view of his abs.
I keep staring at his built body.
He noticed where i was starting at.
A mischievous smirk ran through his lips.

'Jagi?who is there?' A girl's voice broke my concentration which was fixed on Hoseok's abs

~           ~        ~

Hellllllo!
I am so happy these days 😆 I think you know the reasons 😉 yes,bcuz of JHope's mixtape Hope world's success. Here's some compilation of that_

Jhope’s ‘Hope World’ ranked at 63th on Billboard Album200 is the highest as a Korean Solo Artist in all Korean music history the other charts records, in just 14 hours!

Emerging Artist : 3rd
Artist 100 : 97th
Top album sales : 16th
World album : 1st
Only kpop artist with most #1 in iTunes : 75 (broke BTS LYH album record which was 73)
The fastest kpop MV to reach 1M likes

https://t.co/4NuRwmBa2O
#HopeWorld63OnBB200 https://t.co/r5iOx8KVWL here's an article which was in Naver main page.

I'm so proud of him,my king deserve all of that , give him all the love💓💓💓💓💓💓💓