13 [The Game Is On]

It's been a two day's since I didn't go to office. After what happened last day, my heart just broke.

He doesn't love me. He won't love me.

I sighed looking myself into a mirror.

I'm not that great ,I'm just a simple girl who never had any boyfriend and fall in love with my hottest boss which is now breaking me.

For the first time in my life I hate myself for being me. Why I'm not like the other girls who has boyfriend's, who can be called princess by someone.

My first love scattered into pieces before I could confess.

A feeling of being rejected before confessing is killing me inside.

Why can't i let those feelings go ? As time passes I falling for him more and more.

His smile , when his cute little dimples pops up , when he wear a beanie and his cute ears shows, when he flips his hair back with his hand my hearts starts beating, his manly husky voice, ocean deep eyes , beautiful long eyelashes, when he puts his hands in his pockets ,when he walks ;stars bloom into my heart . His beautiful lip mole;how much I wanted to kiss that,a freckle on his cheeks made him so alluring.

I'm involved in him,I'm in love

Ahhhhhh! I put my head into pillow with a loud growl. 

What's happening to me! Why can't i forget him!

Tears is not threatening anymore, they are falling uncontrollably making my eyes turns red, with my croaking voice i cursed me for being like this.

'Era ? What's happening? Are you crying? Open the door era, ' I heard moms worried voice.

I don't want to talk to anyone, especially to her ,she never cares about me .

Banging sounds on door irritated me as mom is not showing any signs to stop it.

I slammed open the door rambling ' leave me alone' and plopped on a bed. She stand there dumbfounded having no clue why I'm doing this .

'Era ,let's talk' I sensed worrisome in her voice, I croaked up, a broken feels hovered me, mom pats my back with such affectation that I never felt before. Hugging her tightly I cried out loudly pouring my heart broken feelings.

'Shusssh,era don't cry, I don't know what happened to you but I knew you are strong, I never show you my soft side to you cause I thought that will make you soft ,I wanted you to become a strong girl,that's why i always I acted cold towards you,but mom always love you' I looked up to her with a teary eye's, she looks so soft ,I never saw her this soft , I can feel the sincerity in her voice.

Mom wanted me to become strong,now look at me, I'm crying like a boiled chickens.

'Mom I'm such a looser' I stammered croakingly hiding my crying face on my palms.

She holds me tightly, 'you are not , my child, you are precious ' She caressed my hair .

'Tell me the name of that boy ' She said while wiping off my falling tears.

I was astonished, how did she know I'm crying because of a boy ?

As she reads my mind ,she answered smilly ' I'm your mom phabo, I can tell what's wrong with you just by seeing your face'

'Are you crying because of that Red haired boy ? Did you two broke up ?' I blushed red at her question.

'Broke up?? No mom,I didn't even get the chance to tell him that I love him, I couldn't confess my feelings to him before he rejected me' I finished my words in a frustration.

'Don't worry dear,mom will make sure that Red haired boy will fall in love with you ' She said with so much confidence.

'How????" Excitement overflowing in me .

'Just wait and watch' mom added before smiling mysteriously.

~ ~ ~ ~

Wow!!!
I wrote a lot! The game is on guys!😆 now let's see what will happen next! I'm as excited as you! I told you I'm a great fan of this story.😂

And if you can ,click the star for vote.

Again Happy Birthday to my cutest Baby🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎊🎊🎊😚😚😚Hope Hope 😚

Hope Hope 😚

Again Happy Birthday to my cutest Baby🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎊🎊🎊😚😚😚Hope Hope 😚