17 [Touch me]

'Who's there ?' A girls voice came out from the room.

That bitch! I wanna rip her mouth

"It's official work baby,"Hoseok replied her whilst smirking at me.

"Era ,wait in the drawing room,I'm coming. "He stated before walked back to the room.

Nodding I ended up setting myself on sofa.

While placing the files on the table I saw that girl coming from his room,fixing her dress. Before leaving the door she gave me a dirty look.

Bitch don't dare to come here again ,I gave her the look and she stomped out the door.

I pursed my lips ,he still didn't come. What's taking him so long!

I tried to peeked up from my place , my head risen up to peek the room view, when suddenly he shows up and I jerked up, plopped on the sofa again.

Aish!  I feel embarrassed!

I heard him let out a chuckle as he stepping down from stairs.

He was just with another girl and I was furious about that but the moment I saw his smile it melted my heart.

I wanna hug him or i wanna kiss him ,I couldn't decide.

He wore a white t-shirt, messing his hair with hands, sweat pants, fluffy cheecks, sleepy captivating eye's, I feel attacked. I want to jump over him and kiss him so hard.

He sit next to me,placing two cups of coffee on the table .

"So,what brings you here?" He breaks the silence and handed me a cup of coffee.

His sudden question made me in a abysmal state. I forgot what to answer.

"I...I... is...here",I throws the files to him after finding no answe.

"Oh..ho!calm down!why are you in rushing!" He mid yelled .

Don't know why I feel myself heated up.

He knows, he knows everything, why is he teasing me!

I grabbed the hot coffee mug in a hurry

Ouch! It's too hot than I thought!

All the coffee spread out on my skirt and the floor .

"Era ! What's gotten into you !" He quickly snatched the hot mug from me.

I want to cry out,why am I so clumsy infront of him!

"You need to change this clothes,come here",he instructed me to his room.

I followed him like a puppy.

He searched through his wardrobe and handed me a white shirt.

"Changes into this,I will wait out here" he says before leaving the room.

I entered his bathroom which was attached to his room. I can feel his smell,I took his soap and smelt it, here my mind is full of his thought and after doing a quick shower I put his shirt on,it ended up before my knees, my panty is half showing,my black bra is showing up too much,but I have no concerns to those ,I was inhaling his smell from his shirt.

I want him to touch me.

Now!right now!

I came out from the bathroom and saw him looking through the files . He tilted up his head to see me. His eyes widened after seeing me,I noticed his immediate bulge up and hot redden up cheek.But he tried to act indifferent and looks away from me.