12

"I want to taste you again baby," truncating my sense from this world he hissed to my ear,nibbling it smoothly.

I was engulfed in his spell. He brushed his hand over my sensitive neck to my upper chest area. A small hiccups came out from me. He smirks before whispering in my ear ' Not Today baby' ,leaving me flustered.

Why are you doing this to me?I scowled panting heavily.

He just frowned at my question but didn't answer back

Tears forming in my eye's, I bit my bottom lip to hold myself. I was expecting some kind of answers from him. But he is quiet, too quiet that I felt like I'm invisible. I forgot that he is a playboy .

Right; playboy. What should i expect from him, rather than broke my heart, he was playing with me from the beginning, I'm the foolish one who fell for him. I should have known this to coming . Where my all brain cells went?

It says right; Love is blind

And I'm blind with love, but he doesn't love me. What can be more pathetic than that!

I looked away from him , trying to busy with whatever I can .

Grabbing my wrist he swings me towards him. His eyes established on me; I feel like his eyes are piercing through me. I swallow the air.

"You fell for me ,right?" He grinned.

" Told you ,you will ";a small devious smirk formed on his face.

"Is it a game to you?" I screamed out at his behaviour.

"Ooh....oh, little girl ; keep your voice down ,we are still in office", he alarmed me before cover my mouth with his palm.

My bloods were boiling and I couldn't keep myself calm as I tried to bite his palm.

"Oww..w , are you becoming a some kind of hungry kitten? Why are you bitting me? He snorted .

He moved his hands for his own safety,frantically what I would do next!

I was breathing heavily.

"Look," he placed his both hands on my two shoulders to keep me calm.

"It was just some kind of sexual attraction okay? I never told you I like you or something else ,all I did what my instincts says to me, I didn't thought you will fell for me,I mean you acted like you hated me ,right?then what's this attitudes? I'm not the one to be blame for". After clearing his side he looked up to me for my answer.

He is right, it's not his fault that I fall for him . But it's not my fault also.

He wants to know what's the reason of this sudden change of heart but how can I tell him that it's not sudden , he is my first love. It was first sight of love!

I fell for him for the first time I saw him.

How can i confess this to him! I will look more miserable!  The one me who is stronger than iron at her work why I'm that kind of weak when it comes to confess to him!

Confess the love towards the man you love who doesn't know that I love him; is the most difficult thing to do!

I couldn't say anything. A small whined left from me.

He looks at me with pity, pating my shoulder with sympathy.

I didn't want this. I wanted love but got pity!

~                ~ 

Now I'm feeling bad for era as a author! I write this fic whenever I miss Hoseok . And nowadays I'm missing him a lot ! Cuz his birthday is near and I'm planning so many birthday project for him. I want to give him all the love. And #WhereisHoseok? If you have seen him plz tell him that I miss him:(

As a amazing reader you can vote and comment 😊

He is sooo beautiful like a flower❤