5

The situation is getting hotter

My eyes shot opened when he successfully unclasped my bra!

I can't utter a word!

I hug him more tightly so that he can't see me.

Well,that was a mistake

He threw away the pillow which was playing a villain role in our hot Sen _session.

I gasped as he throw me in my bed

'Noo..o' I said whisperingly

'Don't stop me now ,I was waitting for this moment so badly' He said breathing heavily.

'You look beautiful in bikini,why didn't you show me this blushing,hot side of before?' He teasingly said.

'How am i supposed to wear bikini in office? You fool! We never meet outside office before' I murmured under his dominance.

'I heard that baby girl' He said before thowing his shirt on the floor .

Why is he throwing everything away?

I blushed at the sight of his abs

He chuckled and hovered on me

Do you like my abs?

My cheeks reddened by his words

Before I could say anyting his lips smashed on mine.

This is so good,I don't want to stop this. How many days I have been wanting his lips on mine.

He was rough from the beginning like a hungry tiger who didn't eat anything in a week's.

His tounge explores my mouth,I can feel his warmth .

He break the hot sessions looking at me. Both of us were panting. His chests were huffing.

He smirks a little before throwing my bra. I gasped at his sudden action. I thought he would just kiss me but he is taking it in another level.

I covered my boobs with my hands.

He looks at me and his eyes was full of lust.

'Era don't cover those beautiful boobs,those are waiting for my Touch. I want to be the first one to get the taste of your every part' .

His words made my heart beats faster and bye bye my sanity.

He removed my hands after leaving a short kisses on there.

He looks lovingly towards my breasts before licking them with his tounge .

His stares giving me blushes and I'm getting more aroused by his every touch.

He messaged my one boob and keep sucking the other one

Mm...mph...mm

My back tingled as he starts pinching my hard nipples.

'Are you that kind of excited baby? Your nipples are so hard!'

He is smirking againgst my boobs while one of his hand pinched roughly on my hard nipple.

Ahh...hh! Daddy!

Did I just call him daddy?!

He smiled a little

Yes,baby?

He bites my nipples! Before circling a round of licks.

Ou. ...ch, ah. ..hhhah!

'You know baby,your tits are so good and my hand is full of those'

Again; his dirty words are enough to make me wet quicker.

'Daddy ,stop embarrassing me' I was able to say while having a much pleasure.

'I'm complementing you baby girl'

He twisted me and now I'm on top of him.

He is really best at bed! He keeps impressing me.

As I was on top of him,he shoved my boobs into his mouth and sucks it harder.

I was a moaning mess,his tounge was giving me the best pleasure.

*knock* *knock*

We both stopped what we were doing

Hoseok looks at me

*era ,opens the door*

Mom! I whispered!

~    ~

Hi,
Today the things I did;I tried to dance while watching Hoseok's dance break, I wrote a bunch of love quotes and made some gif for Hoseok and did a war of words with my friends , in the topic which was,who loves Hoseok most . I love him so much and his birthday is coming. I'm so excited and also for hixtape!

You should watch 'Boy Meets Evil' , you will be mesmerized by him.