4

I placed my purse on the table and tell him to sit on the sofa

He looks around the room.

'Are we alone here?' He playfully asked.

I choked on his words

He came closer to me,smirking mysteriously . I tried to move away until my back touched the wall.

He placed a hand beside my head.

He was close,so close to me.

My heart starts to racing up.

His face is now inches away from me,he stares at me without blinking. I forgot to breathe. His nose almost touches mine. I tightly shut my eye's.

'I'm hungry ', he said after coming too much close to me and i become dumbfounded.

Oh,boy! You stupid freak. You didn't need to came that much close just to say, you are hungry!

I purred my lips in a disappointment

He chuckled at my reaction.

'Wh..at?' I breathed out

'Seems like you were expecting something else ?' He mockingly said

'I'm getting the foods' I tried to escaped the embarrassing sight.

I ran away from that position.

I heard him chuckled again

See,that's why i don't like him. Afterall a playboy always a playboy.

I prepare some snacks that was on freeze and gave him in a grimace face.

He looks happy to see the food. Like a little kid he started to eat the sandwiches.

I took the time and went to my room to change the office clothes .

I took off my shirt and just putting away the pants on the floor. I was in a hurry since there is a man in my house whom I don't want to face now.

He might be enjoying his snacks now

I opened the cupboard of drawer in search of what to wear.

Suddenly a cockroach came out of nowhere to take my life

I screamed out loud at the fear of death.

I hate cockroaches !!

The door slammed opened revealing a shocked Hoseok. He is totally jungshooked!!

I frozen at the sight of him

He quickly looks away as soon as he scanned my body

Well,crap!

I was only in my undergarments!

I didn't get the time to dress up! Thanks to that cockroach!

I quickly grabbed a pillow from the bed and tried to cover myself

And then the villein cockroach came again to attack me .

I flinched away from the bed

Hoseok came rushly like a bullet train   and smashed the cockroach with his shoe .

Eww!

I cramped by the death scene of that villain. I lost my body balanced and was about to fall when a pair of hands catches me from behind.

His long hands were around my bare waist. My one leg was in the mid air and one in ground, one of my hands were clutching tightly in fear to fall to his sleeves and the other one is still holding the pillow!

He spined me and corrects the position in a second.

Now he is infront of me ,holding me by waist and I'm holding him by both of my hands on his back.

I stopped breathing. He is so close to me. I can hear his breathing.

Apparently there is only a pillow between us!

That I was still holding in tight!

My head was down on his chest.

I can feel his warm breathing on my nape.

He is getting closer to my neck!

My heart is beating so fast

I felt a soft lips on my necks

My eyes got tight shot closed

His lips moving in a circle on my neck.

He starts to bitting and nibbling in order to give a hickey.

I clenched his coat tightly and let out a soft moan

I can sense his smirk through my neck

Without getting away in the way of giving hickey , I felt his hand is roaming around my bra's clip.

What he is up to do!

~    ~

Hi,
I became a writing machine! You won't believe today I accidentally logged off from wattpad and when I came there was '0' draft! I scared to death ! There was 5 drafts for this book ,but later I got those back.

I don't know the importance of votes,but when i read some books;every author says that,so I'm also saying it😉. And the last word is "I love Hoseok so much", today I met so many new Hoseok stan in sns and those conversations was so lit😂😂 I have to admit, all Hoseok stans are intellectual!

 And the last word is "I love Hoseok so much", today I met so many new Hoseok stan in sns and those conversations was so lit😂😂 I have to admit, all Hoseok stans are intellectual!

My fashion king👑 He looks so boyfriend material! Can I ask him for a date!