8

"Hoseok laying you down on the bed and nibbling your neck, whispering how much he missed the touch of yours. Running his fingers through your hair. Climbing on top of you and biting his lip while he slowly grinds up against you. His eyes watching closely at how good it makes you feel.

He slowly pacing around the room, circling you like a wolf stalking its prey. Calmly stroking a whip in his hand with a devilish look in his eye, asking if you’re ready to be bent over and punished "

6.15 am

*Cringggg*

Ah !

I want to sleep more!

What kind of dream was that! I was nearly moaning in dream!

Gosh!I'm going crazy over Hoseok, even in my dream I'm thinking of him doing things to me!

I wish I could sleep more and finished those wet dream!

But I had no choice, reluctantly I got up from The bed and took a shower.

The sky was full of dark clouds ,sometimes a little sparkle of clouds colliding strats to make me scared .

Oh shit! I mumble to myself that I forgot to bring my umbrella .

Now what! Thinking of a way to not get soaked by rain I started to searching someone who has an umbrella so that I can share.

No,there is no one

Having no choice, i stepped on the drenched road but someone pulled me away gripping my wrist tightly.

I startled

WHAT THE H...   I mutterd when i see him.

His damped hair;water was dripping from his hair. His sharp jawline gotten more sharp after tighting the grip. The beautiful mole on His checks, I wanted to touch it so bad,His soft pink lips,i was stared at it,then i met his eyes ,his deep eyes ! Which was telling me that i was lost in him.

Uhm.... ahmm.Hoseok cleared his voice , my cheecks got redden.

"Will you stop staring at me "?Hoseok whispers .

"No way ,I will keep watching you untill my eyes got burned",i murmured to myself.

A devious smirk ran through his lips

Omg!did he read my mind!

I quickly detached myself from him and brushed away the remaining waters from my clothes.

I stole a glace ,to look at him.

He was flipping back his damp hair and that was totally hot!

Again I forgot to control myself.

"Miss era? Come back to your sense ! You keep daydreaming " he snorted before entering the office .

"Yeah..yeah;I was daydreaming and it was about you,want to hear it?' I mumbled to myself.

The office day was boring, I didn't had a time to take a lunch,so much works were under me.

Why!why !I don't want to work more!..
I start sniffing after organizing all the works.

I tried my best to sneak a peek what he was doing but couldn't do it for this damn work.

Wondering what he is doing now!

I placed all the files in my table and was going to search on him.