3

I don't know the answer

My thoughts got interrupted when someone calls out by my name.

I looked back

'Yes?' I replied as I had no idea why departmental supervisor Mrs Han was calling me.

'Office time is over,are you planning on to stay at office for the rest of day?' she said sternly before walking away. I quickly organised my things and left the room.

Now I have to wait for the taxi to go home. I don't have the energy to walk for the bus station.

Suddenly a car rushing stopped infront of me. I frowned towards it to see whose car it is.

There he is ,the flirting boy Jung Hoseok aka jhope,yeah that's the name all the girls who is ready to die for him calls him.

'Hi,babe' slowing down the car window , he smily waved at me.

I ignored him while looking the other way.

'Well,if you are gonna ignore me then you have to wait here for another hour's to reach home ' he snickered waiting for my reply.

'Why?' I rolled my eye's as I didn't believe his words.

'You,are so cluless . Construction work is going there on that road, so you can't go through there' he added reminding me.

Shit, how did I forgot that!

I bit my bottom lip as I couldn't get any ideas how to reach home.

'Wanna ride to go home or would I go' ;he starts the engine to speed up .

'Think era think, you can't wait here much long,it's getting dark outside'; I murmured myself.

He was about to left the place.

"Noo, wait . I will go". I blurted out

A little smirk crept up his lips

Bitting my inner cheecks I went up to sit his car.

"Don't stress era, it's just a ride. Doesn't matter who is driving .'I tried to convince myself.

But as soon as he stars the car , the more uncomfortable feeling was capturing me.

He was driving one handley and his other hands was resting on the middle side of our sit. I nervously tried to look at it.

Woowww! His hands are so beautiful! pretty knuckles - long, slender fingers with cute short nails- elegant shape, veins were popping up making me gulp.

I couldn't take my eye's off from those breathtakingly prettiest hands.

I sensed a little devious smirk ran through his face

He didn't say a word .

I looked through the window.  He is taking the long way to my home,since this is the only road that was clear.

Was he waiting for me to pick up?

Why?

I tried to peek a look at him.

Our eye's matched and we quickly drifted our stares away.

My cheeks became tomato red ,as his ears too.

He is looking so cute with red blushed ears.

I let out a little smile

He looked up to me

Why are you smiling?

I'm not

Don't lie,you are still smiling

'You are looking cute with red ears',I blurted out.

Omg !what did I say! I covered my mouth with my both hands.

He chuckles at my statement, and I was blushing so hard.

In a meanwhile we reached my home .

I got out from the car and also he.

After that awkard situation I didn't know what to say.

He clears his throat 'shouldn't you invite me inside as a 'thank you invitation' ?

'Oh,yes ; Of course . Come inside' without thinking anything I invited him my house by getting offended of his words.

He followed me smiley.

Mom I'm home! I shout a voice

But no answer

Mom!

Crap! The house is empty !

~         ~

Hi,this story was supposed to update in Monday but I couldn't resist myself to write a new part and update it. I'm becoming a fan of my own story!😂

But,Do you guys know that, Jung Hoseok has the Most Prettiest Hands in BTS? It's been observed by professional hand studying examiners and personally I'm in love with his beautiful hands.
Next update will be soon,may be very soon☺

Vote and comments,I want to talk with all of you😊

This is his long beautiful hands in which I'm in love

My man is so powerful and beautiful 😍