11

Today is a good day. Don't know why but I'm feeling so happy .

Is this happy feelings coming from yesterday's hot session! My cheeks turns red just by thinking that.

By the way , where is he?

I didn't see him yet! It's been half an hour since the office hour had started  and I came early just to see him!

"Miss era!" Anger burns out from Mrs. Hinatha's voice .

"Omg!did I do something wrong again" a sudden panic attacks me.

"Yes ,mam? " I tried to act normal in front of her.

She checked me from bottom to up within her round glasses, a shivers ran down through my body.

"Take this files to Mr. Hoseok's cabin and get a sign at every page" she orders me soothingly .

That's it!I thought she will scold  me!

Wait! What did she say ? Get a sign from Hoseok ?

I wanted to hug her for this opportunity!

A huge grin showed up at my face.

"Why are smiling"Mrs. Hinatha confusely asks.

"Nothing mam " trying to hold up myself I accidentally smile more.

She looked at me like she is watching some monkey dance.

I was jumping like a little kid while passing the hallway.

Finally got the chance to see him!

But disappointed captured me when I sees his cabin is locked.

He is not here yet!

Getting upset I start to make my way to my cabin but suddenly I felt some hissing voice in my ear.

"DID YOU MISS ME?"

Falteringly all the files befall on the carpet. I was about to trip down but he catched me.

He!

He is wearing a f*cking see through shirt! His lttle dimples pops up as he smirking towards me. His shining red hair falls onto his face. His sparkling eyes inviting me to go into the hell and I'm ready to jump in!

He coughs to clear this flustered position and my whole body heated up.

What the hell I was thinking!

"Did you get a PhD for tripping down?" He grimaced indicating my situation.

'What!are you making fun of me? It's your fault mister. You are the one who makes me fall'

'Makes you fall into what?'

'Into ....."

'In love?"

He get closer to me brushing a hand slightly beside my shoulder , one of his legs tangled between mine ,making me gasp.My voice is gone as usual!

"I want to taste you again baby," truncating my sense from this world he hissed to my ear,nibbling it smoothly.

I lost my self defence!  I'm addicted to him! He owns my whole self!

                    ~             ~

Hello Lovelies! How are you?

I'm super fine. Actually I wanted to say something today. The name of this book has a special meaning .

Remember the time after DickClarkNewYearEve2018?

Hoseok went viral as a " Guy with Red hair and Golden jacket ", everyone was praising him. That's the time I felt the name of this book will be this. Before AMA I had a different name for this book.

I just wanted to share this story with you. You can talk to me casually, like hi,hello. If I have time I will reply😊

And "Hope on the street is back"!
Hoseok posted four videos of hope on the street in Twitter! My dance king👑

And "Hope on the street is back"!Hoseok posted four videos of hope on the street in Twitter! My dance king👑

He is just too sexy!isn't he !He is the sexiest. I felt attacked by his tounge technology! The way he licks his lips! My poor heart can't take it!

 I felt attacked by his tounge technology! The way he licks his lips! My poor heart can't take it!

My baby is so handsome! I love him so much 😘😘