First day back

School. High school specifically. I'm a Junior now and we just got back off of summer break. I wonder if there will be anyone that cares this year? Most likely not! I sigh softly and walk into the high school doors and find my locker and unlock it. I tape up pictures of a few bands and put a little black mirror in it, also shoving my unneeded school supplies in along with it. I close my locker and head to my first period, of course band. I don't hate it, its just, why my first period? Its so early in the morning how am I even supposed to play my instrument that fucking early. I shrugged the thought off and headed down to the 700 wing and enter the music building.

"There is my favorite clarinetist!" Mr. P said. I just secretly rolled my eyes and sat in the risers since we most likely weren't going to play today, happily.

"CRYSTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" I heard from someone screaming and I got hugged all a sudden. It was Lydia. Fuck.

"Get off me Geesus christ!" I pushed her off and looked in the corner of the risers and saw someone unfamiliar sitting down. He had Greasyish longish black hair and hazel eyes. He was..... Gorgeous. He wore a Misfits shirt with black skinny jeans and converse. I started thinking, I wonder what instrument he plays... Mr. P walks in and tells us all to sit down and we all sit together. Mr. P goes around asking what instruments we play for the new faces.

Saxophones: Gage, Lydia, and Robert

Flutes: Alex and Tiana

Trumpets: Noah, Craig, Jack, and Blake

Percussion: Ian and Ricky

Clarinets: Crystal, Pahul, Sam, Hailey, and....... Mr P calls on the kid from earlier.

"What instrument do you play uh... Gererd....Gerald...uhm"

"Gerard" He had an amazing voice holy...

"Ah sorry, What instrument?"

"Clarinet.."

"Right."

He checks him down and Mr P told us all to set up and I look up at him and give him an evil stare for making us play. We set up and we get ready to play and Gerard sits right next to me. I look over and his hand position is kinda wonky.

"Uhm....Here" I grab his hands gently and move them into the right position and I start slightly blushing because I see him turning red

"Thanks.." We start playing and Gerard plays pretty good if I do say so myself. Afterwards we are let free and I go to my next class English.

~Time skip to end of school~

The bell rings while i'm in geography so I go to our normal meet up spot and get ready to walk home with Aydan, My best friend. We start to walk home when someone bumps into me.

"I-I'm so sorry!"

"N-No it's fine.." It's Gerard.

"Oh hey! Didn't know it was you.. heh" I say awkwardly

"Yeah I didn't know it was you either... Well..Uh. Bye!"

"Bye!"

After that Aydan looks at me and smirks evily.

"You like him don't ya"

"Gah Aydan shush!!"

She giggles lightly and we part ways to our houses.

A/N~ Hallo peoples! I am making this with me in it but it can be an imagine okay!? I suck at x Readers so yeah. Cya~!