He found out

I wake up and realize that i'm in my bra and underwear. I open my eyes wide and rush to get clothes on, hoping he didn't see my old scars. I get a call and see that its my mom, answering I hear her crying. 

"Crystal.... Your dad.... He....Died." She hung up and I drop my phone and fall on my knees crying. 

Gerard's POV

I hear a loud noise and look up, seeing crying crying on her knees. I rush up and hug her tightly and kiss her forehead.

"Hey, Hey whats wrong?"

"My dad.... He is d-dead" She said between sobs. 

"It's okay he is still with you. He will watch over you. He loves you." 

Crystal's POV

I nod and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and pulling out my razor blade. I take a deep breath and think I can't believe i'm doing this again after a year. I slide the blade over my left wrist and the tears stop, again, I calm down, I continue going leaving about 20 cuts. I clean up the blood and hide my blade again after washing it. I pull my sleeve down and go back in my room. Gerard kiss me and grabs my wrist, unaware of the cuts. I wince in pain.

"Crystal....?" He says while looking down. He pushed on my wrist again and I winced again. He forcefully pulled my sleeve up and a few tears dropped from his eyes. 

"Why...?"

"I'm sorry I... It calms me down...." I said trying to get him to understand. 

"I understand. I use to do it too. Just please stop for me." I nod and he kisses me softly. His kisses are another thing that calms me. I love them. I love HIM. I kiss him more and wrap my arms around his neck and he holds onto my waist. 

"I'm gonna be the classic girlfriend" I say while smirking. I take off my pants and im left in my underwear and I grab one of his shirts and slip it on. 

"There" I say cutely. He kisses me gently and nibbles on my lip, causing me to smile and run out in the living room. I lay in the middle of the living room floor and put my arms and legs up like a helpless turtle. He walks up to me and laughs a little. I can see a bulge in his skinny jeans and smirk slightly

"Gee. Am I turning you on?"

"Huh?"

I point at his bulge and he turns red. I giggle and get up I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge and Gee comes up behind me and kisses my neck. I feel his bulge against my butt and giggle and turn around.

"Not yet" I say while booping his nose. I smirk cutely and eat a granola bar and an apple. Same with Gee. We walk back into the room and I lay down on my bed and Gee lays down next to me. I see his bulge got slightly bigger and I smile. I get on top of him and kiss him and take off his pants and he is now in his tight underwear. I grind on him while kissing him and hear his groan with pleasure, turning me on more than I already am. We grind on each other for longer then decide to stop so we can go to the mall. There is school tomorrow sadly.

~Time skip brought to you by Gerard's Sexy ass ass~

We arrive at the mall and the first store we go into is hot topic. I buy 5 new shirts, 5 pairs of skinny jeans, a few more wristbands, and some spiked studs for my lips. We walk back to my house and I ask him. 

"Do you live on your own?"

"Yeah that's why i've been staying here so long. My parents cant tell me no" He said smiling. We sit down on my bed and he breaks a piece off of the chocolate he got he put it up to my lips and I open my mouth and eat the chocolate. From the corner of my eye I see him looking at me up and down. I bite my lip and he seemed to notice, since he had a bulge again. He pinned me to the bed and starts kissing me gently. He nibbles on my bottom lip and I pull him closer to me, wanting more. He starts kissing my neck and I sigh with pleasure, he smirks against my skin and my breathing gets heavier. He slides his warm hands up my shirt and gently massages one of my breasts, earning a moan from me. He takes my shirt off and kisses down my collar bone and down my stomach. I breath even heavier and grip onto the bed sheets, and I notice, that turned him on even more.

Gerard's POV

I kiss down her stomach and hear her heavy breathing and see her grip onto the blankets. Jesus Christ that is hot. I take her jeans off and kiss her inner thighs and kiss over her clothed Vagina. I keep kissing there and she mumbles 

"D-Don't tease me" I take her panties off and stick my tongue in, exploring everywhere. She starts moving her hips and I hold them down. She is almost ripping her bed sheets at this point and I stop and kiss back up her body. She pins me onto the bed and kisses me for a sec then takes my shirt off.

Crystal's POV

I kiss his collar bone and take his pants off. I take his underwear off and put him in my mouth. I hear him moan and I start going faster. He is slightly tugging on my hair and I stop and he flips me back over. He positions him self at my entrance and seductively whispers in my ear.

"You ready for me?" I nod and shiver from his hot breath and just the way he said it turned me on even more than I already am. He slams into me, and I scream in pleasure. He keeps thrusting faster and faster, we both became a moaning mess. He is breathing on my neck while thrusting, making it so much more pleasurable. I feel a knot in my stomach and we both climaxed at the same time. He threw the condom away and I cuddled up to him. I trace random drawings on his chest and he smiles looking at me.

"I love you Crystal. Don't ever forget it."

"I love you too Gee" I say and kiss him. He gently plays with my hair and I fall asleep.