This is how I disappear

I wake up facing Gerard with our bodies pressed against each other. I kiss him softly to wake him up. He starts tickling you and you squirm around and then he kisses you. He then got a phone call.

(WARNING MAY TRIGGER SOME)

I hear him talking outside of my bedroom door. Then I hear a big thump.

"What the fuck?" I say and run out. I see him on his knees sobbing into his hands.

"Oh my god Gee! Whats wrong?" I say half way about to cry myself and I hug him.

"M-Mikey got into a car accident.... My brother...My Brother is dead...."

"It's okay, like my dad he is here for you. Mikey is going to watch over you. Trust me" 

"Crystal... The voices! THEY WONT LEAVE MY HEAD! CRYSTAL WHATS GOING ON? WHY DO I WANT TO DIE SO BADLY." He yells while sobbing. 

"Shhhh" I say hugging him "I Don't want you to die, don't leave everyone you have. Me. Frank. Ray. Aydan. Your parents. Your brother is watching over you trust me." He stops sobbing and only a few tears drop from his eyes now. I wipe them away and look him in the eye. 

"I love you so much, I don't know what I would do if you left." He smiled softly

"I love you too Crystal. I won't leave, just promise you won't"

"I promise" We sealed the promise with a kiss. 

"You have the most perfect lips and kiss" I say, kissing him again.

"Can you walk today?" He said jokingly.

"I think hearing you fall snapped me out of it" I say giggling slightly. He stand up and holds his hand out to help me, but I grab him by his crotch and put my self up, squeezing it a bit to tease him. He looks at me with a glare. 

"I love teasing you during the day" I say smirking evilly. 

"I do to" He said as he shoved his hand down my panties and rubbed for a split second then pulled out. I start shaking slightly.

"Ugh" I say, obviously knowing I lost. He winks at me. When he turns away I bite my lip and watch him walk away. 

"You going to come or just stare at me?" I turned red and ran up to him in his T-Shirt and black panties. I sat on the counter in the kitchen and faced toward him, my legs dangling down. He brought himself in between my legs and pecked me on the lips. I stuck my tongue out and he licked at. 

"AH HEY" I scream over dramatically, making him laugh. He kisses my neck and I try not to moan but he reaches my sweet spot and I jokingly moan super loud and sexually. He just looks at me and bursts into laughter.

"I did that because I know Aydan is listening shhhh" I whispered to him. I giggle and tell him the plan. We start banging on the counters and making over exaggerated sex sounds. All we hear is Aydan scream. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?" We both start dying of laughter and go out to her to assure her were not fucking. Aydan goes home a while after to see Frank again and me and Gee sit on the couch.

(MORE SMUT I KNOW I KNOW I'M ONE SEXUAL BITCH ;))

I drop to my knees and Gerard looks at me confused. I unzip his jeans and start biting my lip. I take off his pants and underwear to reveal he had an erection. I teased his tip with my thumb and began sucking, looking up at him the whole time. He had his head tossed back and mouth slightly open. I held his hips in place and when he was close I sucked only on his tip and he came into my mouth. 

Gerard's POV

I pick her up after that and lay her on her bed, taking her panties off. I stick my tongue in her and lick deeper and deeper each lick. I suck on her clit as she starts to buck her hips, I head them in place, so she starts arching her back, I stick two fingers in her and pump them in and out while still licking. She is moaning loudly. I hit her G(note) Spot and she literally rips her sheets in pleasure. I pump my fingers deeper in her and she moans louder than she ever has and cums. I lick her clean and slide her panties back on for her. She stares into the ceiling, speechless. I giggle and she look at me.

"My legs are numb" She said and I start laughing and smile, knowing I have that effect on her. Afterwards we watched movies until we fell asleep in each others arms.