Day in bed

I wake up and turn around and see Gerard, his arms wrapped around my waist. I put him on his back and sit on his lap, poking his cheeks. 

"Wake up Geeeeeeeee" I say cutely. He wakes up and rubs his eyes.

"Morning beautiful" He says, sitting up while i'm still in his lap. 

"Let's just hangout in my bed today, i'm not motivated today" I giggle, he agrees and lays down I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his chest, still sitting on his lap. 

"Crystal, your the love of my life, I hope you know that." He whispered while playing with my hair. 

"And your the love of my life Gerard. I never want to loose you" I can smell the deodorant he put on previous to this, along with his natural smell. I loved it. I fell in love with him everyday. I loved his personality, his hair, his beautiful hazel eyes, his pale skin, his amazing smile, his sexy body, the way he dresses, the way he kisses, the way he sings. Everything. I sit up and pull him up with me, still sitting on his lap. I stick my tongue out and lick his cheek. 

"Hey! I can't believe you did that!" Gerard said, acting overly sad. I giggle lightly and softly kiss him, him licking my bottom lip asking for entry, I deny him and pull away. 

"Hehe" I giggle and poke his nose. He does a cute pouty face and I trace his face structure with my fingertips. 

"Your so amazingly handsome and sexy" I say softly and lay my hands around the back of his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him. He licks my bottom lip again and I pull away again. I hate pulling away but I love teasing him. He pulls me back in and licks my bottom lip again, I deny him again but before I can pull away he grinds upwards onto me which makes me gasp, he takes his chance and slides his tongue in. I smile and he explores my mouth. He puts his hands on my hips and makes circles with his hands. I wrap my arm around his neck, he then starts kissing me normally and then he kissed me again, differently. It was more passionate then usual and I get a chill down my back. I push him down onto the bed and lean down, kissing him more. He grabs my butt and I smile and keep kissing him. He turns us around and pins me down onto the bed, and continues to kiss me then whispers

"I like being dominant so i'm top even when were just making out." His hot breath hitting my neck at the same time as my ear. I blush slightly and he kisses my ear and trails kisses back to my lips. There is silence in the room, other than the breathing and the occasional kissing sounds. He trails kisses down my jawline and starts kissing my neck. I moan softly.

"G-Gee Gah" I say between breaths. He keeps kissing and finds my sweet spot and sucks on it gently, leaving a small love bite. I bite my lip and pull him back up and kiss him softly. I wrap my legs around his waist and he smiles softly between the kiss and he picks me up and sits on his knees in the middle of my bed. My legs are still wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. He deepens the kiss and nibbles on my bottom lip. We both pull away and I look into his eyes. 

"I am in love with you Gee"

"I am in love with you too Crystal. I can't explain it" He says, putting a piece of hair behind my ear. I smile and peck him on the lips. I play with his hair and he kisses my neck, causing me to go slightly weak. I pull his hair gently and he smirks. 

"I love that I have that effect on you" He says while smirking.

"No fair" I say fake pouting. 

"Your my weakness" He whispers in my ear. 

"But your also my strength" I blush lightly and kiss him softly.

"I am so fucking in love with you" We say in sync

A/N- Yee! Next chapter will be a smut to ya xD Thanks for reading fellow Yeemos. Yeah I know at least one Yeemo is reading this xD ;)