Christmas Break

I am awake but it's to cold to get out of bed. Gerard tries to get up, then I squeal and pull him back and cuddle into him and wrap my legs around one of his, then bury my face into the crook of his neck. 

"I-Its C-C-Cold" I say shivering but warming up from him. He kisses my head and rubs my back as he hugs me tightly to keep me warm. 

"I'm so happy we don't have school for the next 2 and a half weeks" He says. His hot breath fills the blanket, warming me up. I nibble on his neck and I hear him squeak slightly. I start dying of laughter and he turns red. I kiss him and we continue to kiss for a while then we get dressed. I slip on an Asking Alexandria shirt on, Black ripped jeans, and my combat boots. Do my hair, makeup, the usual. Gerard puts me on his back and I start squealing from being scared and laughing. I point towards the kitchen and yell.

"FOOD HERE WE COME" Gerard laughs and runs to the kitchen. I start cooking Pancakes and Bacon and Gerard hugs me from behind. 

"I love when you show random I affection" I say sweetly and he pecks me on my cheek. I blush and give him a plate. We sit down together and eat our food. Afterwards I went into my room while he was playing on his phone in the living room and started playing one of the songs his band My Chemical Romance made. I played "Skylines and Turnstiles" He hears it and walks in and starts singing on and we both smile. After the song, he says

"My amazing, sexy, beautiful, smart, girlfriend can even play electric guitar" That made me blush and I put away my guitar and kissed him. We kept on kissing for a while and then we fell asleep cuddling.

A/N- SORRY IT WAS SHORT ;-;