Is he the one...?

I wake up to Gerard playing with my hair and he kissed my forehead. I smile and kiss him and stand up. I look at Gerard and stick my tounge out and go into the bathroom and get changed. I walk back into my room and he already changed. He is wearing high top vans, a Pierce the Veil shirt and grey skinny jeans. He puts on a tiny bit of eyeliner and I put on my eyeliner and eye shadow.

"Hey wanna go to skate park?" I said and I grab my skate board and another one.

"Sure. I know how to skate so do you have another bo- oh you do" He smiled and ruffled his hair with his palm. I straighten my bangs and put them in place then put my high top vans on.

"Were twins!" Gerard said happily. I smile at him and kiss him softly. I yell to my parents that were leaving and me and Gerard skate over to the park on the skate boards.

~Time skip brought to you by frerard~

We arrive at the park and Gerard yells

"FRANKIEEEE" I jump and see him hugging another guy tightly.

"Gee I missed you!" Said, who I assume is Frank. Aydan walks up to us and looks at Frank and stares in awe. I smirk and realize she likes him instantly.

~Time skip brought to you by Brendon's Milk~

Me and Gerard head back to my house and hangout in my room. Gerard asks

"Can I try something?" I nod and he moves my hair and starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes and softly moan and he smiles and continues. He lays me down and pins me to the bed, continuing to kiss my neck. It's impossible for me not to moan so I moan softly again when he reaches my sweet spot and leaves a hickey. I gently tug on his hair and feel him smile against my neck. He stops and starts to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and melt into the kiss. We continue kissing for a while and we pull away from each other.

"How did you know neck kisses are my weak point?"

"Don't know. Just had a feeling." He said while smirking. We continued to watch videos and occasionally make out then we fall asleep around 3 in the morning.